Be careful, these fun labels have a very loud laugh!

Thirty six million one hundred forty nine thousand three hundred eighty two

Sometimes on the packaging of the ponapishut such that the eyes on the forehead climb. Even well-known manufacturers of typos and errors in descriptions of products, to say nothing about small companies! And sometimes even the impression that the inscription was made a three year old child. Site decided to please the reader fresh collection of funny ads, labels, and signage that will be able to make you laugh till you drop!

All to stop! Sixty two million three hundred thirty seven thousand eight hundred sixty nine

Interesting products, interesting...

I'm sorry, from the province?! Thirty one million five hundred eighty five thousand four hundred sixty seven

In case the hike will be delayed...

Beautiful Russian name

I think they missed the word "eats"

Oh, and if I don't want to make a child here? Forty four million nine hundred forty nine thousand two hundred ninety one

All people

In addition the Black hammer had to give

Something very big woman required

Thank you, and I the first time do not understand

This is clearly Jim's had problems with the Russian language

So how are shorts

One large pasta, almost a kilogram weighs

Excuse me, but the blades of the demon you don't? Thirty six million sixty five thousand seven hundred forty eight

Why are you doing this with a soldier? Eighty four million three hundred forty six thousand two hundred thirty two

Wait, but it's a closet! Four million sixty eight thousand nine hundred sixty nine

Dream, she is in yogurt

Mind you, not Russia, and Moscow

Small, but very proud Barber

Beautiful and competent the abbreviation for

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting