Sometimes you want to be that woman-woman...

Sometimes you want to be that woman-woman. Ring bracelets. To improve hair, and that still fell. Fragrance "Guerlain", pull ring, squeak: "Oh, how sweet!". There is little in the restaurant: "I just have a salad". Not ashamed of the neckline, on the contrary, unbutton it is no accident the top pugovok.

Get used to expensive stockings and bras to buy only "Lejaby". To have two lovers, it is easy to pull the money. "You know I don't walk". "This coat would fit my needs"... Not to love any of them. "And then, in a coffin, remember — the Lansky".

Thirty four million four hundred eleven thousand five hundred fifty seven

And sometimes you want to be an intelligent lady. Sew a long black dress. Buy black turtleneck, about which Tatyana Tolstaya said that they are those who are inwardly free. If you smoke, then certainly with a mouthpiece, and that it didn't look ridiculous.

Sometimes go to the cupboard, to off-the-shelf dictionary, just to CLARIFY the word. Speak into the phone: "I need to finish the article, today called the editor". To talk about smart on buffets, and on his chest and in his ears so as — antique silver with pink coral or turquoise.

So far in office, down the corridor to the left, sitting at the computer husband, a scientist, a love which would last forever. To all said: "High-ratio". When you put the book on the bedside table, before you turn off the light in the bedroom, he said, "Honey, you look pale, go tomorrow to the Professor Murgulescu. Certainly.»

And sometimes you want to be its all in the Board. With a short haircut. And dye your hair, lips and nails orange. And walk in big green boots, the Indian bag-sack, with headphones on, with ropes on the wrist. All the time everywhere late, yelling in the Smoking room: "I have this coffee shop opened!.. Have you tried holotropic breathing? — bonkers!". And so much smoke from the ears. To choke from the excitement. No time to sleep. To gather in Goa in February.

To sit in the office for "poppy". Around that all hung with colored stickers with reminders "to come up with a gift Maschke", "remind Vitka about dinner on Wednesday," "buy a new ski". On the desktop, so that photographs of children in the pool and in the ocean, portraits of dogs Labrador (deceased), and a bearded man in a strange yellow cap.

To spend my life married to a classmate, who for twenty years, imagine never thrown a single trick. And even puts up with all of these friends, parties, extravagance and unwashed dishes. "Will you pick me up at eight?""Sure, baby".

Five million one hundred fifty five thousand nine hundred fifty eight

And sometimes you want to shave on the flats and tie a handkerchief. To wash in the bath soap, but the smell of some herbs, wormwood there, or mint. To learn to pray, read the lives of the saints, to observe the fast. Call him Seraphim, substitute, at least mentally, the other cheek. "You wanted me to. So. Hallelujah. I hand beating me kiss you." Radiate goodwill and accessible to Shine from inner harmony.

Bring out the Holy water in the container, put it in the fridge. And when dreary at heart, to wash it. And to advise moms that if your child has a temperature, simply sprinkle. And that it really helped.

I – not my W*, or Let's stop this dismemberment!

Funds from Babi Dope: write the user manual

And terribly want to go to the waitresses. Buy false eyelashes and the complete works of Darya Dontsova. To learn how to walk in high heels, flirt with visitors, so they left for tea, to say: "here try it "carpaccio", so it is we have a wonderful".

Going to the movies, save up for a car. Throw the bartender, spinning with the chef-Italian. Hanging on the honor roll, roll out the maximum number of suckers on the expensive French wine, which they had never be distinguished from the Crimean. Drink all you want hot chocolate from the coffee machine. And have to love Greek salad.

And what we have in reality? While only a black turtleneck. published 

Author: Polina Sanayeva

Source: www.facebook.com/intelligent1/photos/a.515173618529004.1073741825.515165415196491/1181852505194442/?type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting