"I'm not one day thought!". Mikhail Zhvanetsky about the management of a person with any profession

I never thought that one person could combine several professions? Yes, at first glance it seems that it would not be so simple, but beautiful zhvanetski have done everything for us! The website shares with the reader are witty sketches of Mikhail.

Sputnik.byЗарядку think it is, just would not work! If only playing the fool! Healthy bull raises three weights waste — air mixing. Let the stones or drags a trolley with coal. And pay he does not have: it is for the weights does not take money!

If all the people in the morning instead of weights will dig a pit, know what a tremendous savings will be. But if the other water pump and geese will be allowed For each will be two goose. I'm not one day thought!

And this football — twenty-two bull ball roll. But if instead of a ball to give the rink, they're an hour and a half the entire field of asphalt. And the audience is still on the ruble will. The big money will go.

But marathon man did you see that? Ostrich. Forty kilometers gives run. It anyone uses? He's running empty! And if he emails or grab a bag of grits in the area? We have the same compositions free. I'm not talking about weightlifters. People half a ton of iron picks up and puts back. So give him the goods, he filed it up. Barrels of herring, solution, boxes of bricks let pushes. And records put: you two barrels, I four, world champion — six!

Who do we have left? Actors, artists, rheumatics, sklerotik and other combat unit is physically underdeveloped people. They should be used on thin work. Here the ballerina is spinning. Spinning, spinning, already in the eyes dazzled. Attach it to a Dynamo — let the current yields in the underdeveloped regions.

And you, magician, your empty bucket chicken out. Go provides people kuryami. The buckets all have chickens. You each say thank you, honestly you work.

And a writer writes. Pacing back and forth, considering. What he write there, nobody knows, and yet when he goes to attach it to the lever, let the water pump. Though what good will...

So each to use, this will be! This condition benefit. Such progress. Such a crop. Instead of these bad pigeons on the roofs turkeys will sit, and then immediately forward skanem. I'm not one day thought I am a fool?!

via www.jewish-library.ru/zhvanetskiy/sobranie_proizvedeniy_v_pyati_tomah._tom_1._shestidesyatyie/4/69.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting