Dad. Two syllables, four letters...

Let this story aches in the throat, let the tears run over the eye... the Website could not she is not with you to share.

When I was three, my dad died. To seven years I lived with the realization that all men are evil, nasty uncle. Until He is my stepfather.

For 15 years he never raised his voice to me. When I finished the hated music school, he took apart a piano and threw it with the words "How wonderful!". He gave me money when I was a student, bought my first makeup when I was a teenager and painted like a parrot Ara, as if she understood how much I needed it. His stepfather bought my first bike and learned to ride on it. In 8 years we have traveled with him across fields in his car, I was driving.

He never complained to mother, though sometimes I've hurt him, he swore and said cruel things. He has a daughter from his first marriage my age. He's not wound up in my presence, talk about it and always insisted that I was his daughter. I called him by name. Was not able to say DAD.

Couldn't tell, but I bought a mug with his photo and the words "Beloved father". You saw a man cry? He's not turning the other gifts, took the mug, sat down and began to cry. Dad. Two syllables, four letters, 15 years.

PA-PA.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting