Psychosomatics fractures

Psychosomatics fractures exist, and even some. A curious phenomenon of these fractures, because be in the recovery phase after conflict resolution the inability to do something.

In the "New German medicine" R. G. Hamer on the causes of the fractures is indicated by the following.

For some time, until the person going through that does something to cope, in bone, in which the organism "unloads" the experience starts the pore formation (as in osteoporosis) due to the loss of bone tissue.

When the conflict is resolved and the experience is completed, the bone tissue begins to recover. Starts swelling of bone tissue (allowing you to more quickly heal the fabric) the stretching of the periosteum. It was at this time the risk of spontaneous fracture is the greatest.

I know a case where a woman had a broken knee once ended an unpleasant situation at work. The new chief wanted to humiliate the whole Department — "to its knees". It lasted a month or two. But then the chief got fired. And on the same day the woman broke her knee.

According to the theory of R. G. Hamer fracture may happen or may not happen, if the injury is "sick" bones is not going to happen.

However, judging by the stories of fractures, it seems that if an organism "decided" to break a bone, he'll break it.

Judge for yourself.

A woman a few years was acting as "an exemplary mother". In-law didn't argue, although I really wanted. Finally, the internal conflict reached its climax, and she made son-in-law what he thought about his behavior. Returning home after the conversation, thinking of all the words that were spoken, she added more and... Fell on level ground and broke a tooth. Do you think she falls? No, of course. Just at that moment there was a recovery phase after the woman "showed his teeth".

Still the story.

The broken nose happened exactly after the woman went to protect their rights to a lawyer. She said it was the first time and it was unusual — she decided to defend their interests. After the release from the lawyer she fell and broke her nose.

Here is another story.

The woman was skiing in the mountains. It was a beautiful day. At some point she stopped, breathed plenty of fresh air, looked at the beauty around and thought, "Everything is getting better. Finally I'm good. I got it all". The descent from the mountain, she broke her ankle.

After preparation of text about the psychosomatics of fractures (in the same day) came the comment that confirms the theory of R. G. Hamer and the idea that the body knows what's going to break:

"Two days ago, I broke both bones of a leg (a displaced fracture, will undergo surgery). A few months before that I lived in a mad rhythm, it is associated with work, there was a lot of traveling, stress, lack of time. Recently, I decided to go with the main work after the new year. But in the end failed to finalize some 3 weeks. Now I have to lie down, and after the operation to walk slowly — that is, to completely change the way of life. Fracture still seems strange to me: leg, go on the slippery ice and the load snapped, she snapped, and then I fell. I've always had strong legs, I went to the mountains with a backpack, skating, etc. — never had a problem. And now out of the blue snapped a bone."

Also interesting: 3D technology instead of plaster to the healing of fractures

Psychosomatic diseases of the back

If there was a fracture, it is important to establish a relationship between feelings and fracture. And finally to complete these experiences if they are still a little left. Otherwise there is a risk that the bone will heal slowly.

And, of course, to realize this lesson — next time, no doubt in their capabilities.published

Author: Elena Guskova

The materials are for informational purposes. Remember, self-life-threatening, for advice regarding the use of any medicines and methods of treatment, contact your doctor.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: elenaguskova.ru/psihosomatika-perelomov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting