A list of the best gifts that want to get EVERYTHING!

Whatever was advised by the astrologers, whatever the trends in fashion, we know the best gift for the New Year, when loved ones are near. Both want to please each of them something special! To give the thing that keeps me warm in the winter and summer, creating a pleasant mood in a loved one every day...

We have gathered for you the cutest gift ideas! AliEpress is the source of inexhaustible inspiration. Before the holidays is especially important to review what is popular and what is a dream of many users of this resource!

Best Christmas gifts
  1. Concern is evident in the details.
    Dryer for nails in the form of cute pandas! Very fast dry nail Polish, nail Polish will be perfect.
    Buy 176 rubles ➜

2. Comfort in the home is the love that you can touch.
    Night light will create a unique atmosphere not only in the nursery! My dream is to set this in a dark hallway.
    Buy for 870 rubles ➜

3. Great when you have someone to share food!
    Hugging the mug will always remind the person that he is not alone.
    Buy for 930 rubles ➜

4. When it's all cleaned up, you can relax with peace of mind.
    Boxes with bright prints suitable for storing jewelry, various small items, cosmetics, toys...
    Buy for 160 rubles ➜

5. Even common household items deserve to be beautiful!
    This Laundry basket will lift the spirits during the daily worries and to do household chores!
    Buy for 600 rubles ➜

6. It's time to collect lunch for work!
    Colorful containers for food! Here is a gift...
    Buy 157 rubles ➜

7. To prepare it is in a good mood!
    Such fixtures in the kitchen will set the tone for all culinary feats! Baking molds — welcome gift for anyone who loves to cook. Seals! Silicone molds are very easy to use, it is possible to prepare not only sweet, but also savory dishes.
    To by for 137 rubles ➜

The cookie cutter in the shape of an elephant.
    Buy for 65 rubles ➜

Christmas cookie has to be just that! Bake gingerbread in the shape of Christmas trees...
    Buy for 480 rubles ➜

Any pastry will look perfectly, if you use such forms. Can bake not only cookies, but decorate top of cake.
    Buy for 65 rubles ➜

Cookies in the form of hearts — a classic!
    Buy for 180 rubles ➜

Bear! Chocolate cupcakes in the form of a bear, just imagine...
    Buy for 570 rubles ➜

These molds really treasure, because you can use them also for cooking pancakes and sandwiches. All products give a fun shape.
    Buy for 220 rubles ➜

Baking gingerbread men.
    Be bought for 45 rubles ➜

Set for all occasions!
    Buy 830 rubles ➜

Bunnies! I really like...
    Be bought for 70 rubles ➜

8. An ordinary day can become a truly magical!
    Bought a silicone mould fried Breakfast — a pleasure.
    Buy for 90 rubles ➜

Another option for eggs is the clouds!
    Buy for 80 rubles ➜

9. If the dessert, delicious!
    Wonderful nozzle for confectionery syringe — a pledge that you can make gorgeous cakes, pies, pastries...
    Buy for 46 rubles ➜

10. Surround loved ones with the things that make you smile.
    Buy for 920 rubles ➜

I hope this collection inspired you to choose the best gift for 2017 for their loved ones. Show me bright ideas to friends, give them a festive mood!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting