A life of pain is the result of your choice

Pain makes us important in their eyes. "I suffered/W, therefore I live." Pain makes us "clean" in the eyes of others: "She suffered so much!".Hence, automatically a "good woman"! And the men and say nothing! Male suffering and loss make it super sexy and attractive in the eyes of women! The causes of what is happening in the life of the sufferer, no one even tries to understand!) The pain and suffering justify our present happiness. "I'm happy because I've suffered!" The scope of this belief, the stereotype is huge! He is a national, and even I would say, a global scale! And my beloved Israel - the champion of the international class in this case. All our holidays is a story of pain, suffering, slavery, and sacrifice, moreover, bequeathed to clearly and precisely - handed down from generation to generation "not to relax" and unnecessary questions are not asked. There at the end " now let's sakusen the whole thing, and we will be happy!" Information about happiness due to the suffering and pain that sits in our DNA like a jar of honey in half with the tar — and no, it does not allow to get out of this poisoned swamps, prigancova it all fresh and new events, forcing us to reside our personal "Groundhog Day".

Overcoming pain and suffering is a powerful somatisation, which we show to himself: "I overcame it, it means I'm strong and generally heroine" ( And I was such a big part of life, again and again and again telling the story of their suffering - BEFORE "released", not realizing that I was always free! Well, it is what it is!) Look at how many psychologists, coaches, healers work with this tool, asking the client to list and tell all situation when he was experiencing severe events, on a subconscious level PINNING stereotype: "I Want to be happy? First pay suffering!" And nothing about psychoanalysis, when a client YEARS rashlebyvay their wounds and looking for blame — I do not say anything!.. I was very impressed, confused, and even angered the shamanic approach to healing: "All of us have experienced a reincarnation and have experienced everything. OK. Let's get in place "cut off" parts of the soul, and all together focus on how to increase our Gifts and begin to live the maximum of actual and life to the fullest, in awareness." UH!!! A pity? And on the handle? I Pat and cry with me: "Oh, she's so poor - so many survived! And such a character - so did it!" WHAT, DON'T WE?!!! Here begins the main thing. That is why I wrote this article: we WILL DO WHAT WE WANT. But consciously. That is, I urge you to "drop this nonsense" and abandon pain. It has its important role has nothing to do with happiness. And habits, together with stereotypes as imposed on us and our personal "grown many years of work" will change to a paste. I invite you to pay attention to these stereotypes that suffering is cool and clear that they attract to your life ( and the lives of your children and further descendants) of new pain and the reasons for it. I invite you to see that life in pain (poverty, loneliness, depression, illnesses, in the experience of new betrayals and other "blows of Fate") is the result of your choice. And if you think that it should have hurt — do it! But don't tell yourself stories, like:-" Oh, I so want to live differently, but can't do anything!"

"Oh, I want a partnership, now I have no time! Yes, and men around somehow, no!"

"Oh, I so want to be healthy, but the services of the healer are expensive, and I have all the money spent on drugs"... etc.

Recently spoke with my favorite client ( you know - all my FAVORITE clients), is experiencing a severe situation, when body hurts from the fact that he is not with the woman with whom both good, but there is a small child, and the choice is very difficult... Considering the situation from all sides, deeply realized price for any option, he said, " I understand. But choose to pull as much as you can - until my son is a little older and can survive the separation". I don't judge and don't give grades. Just show an example of a conscious decision. published Author: Mary Maor P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: mery-depsames.blogspot.com/2016/05/blog-post_10.html?spref=fb

Tags

See also

New and interesting