5 obvious benefits to living alone

Recently on the advice of a man came and told me that I broke up with the lady. He was the initiator of the breakup, as it seemed to him that she behaves like a little girl. During the conversation it turned out that did not seem to...

About sissy written a lot. It is obvious that they are unsuitable for marriage. About little girls – much less for a number of reasons. First, in his youth, they still manage to marry men much older than, this model is "daddy" and "daughter" in our society is quite common. Second, single women with a model of a little girl just drowning in a sea of female loneliness, except where the therapist is someone unlikely to understand the reasons.

Every family has different periods of development as a system. And like no wonder we felt, especially for fans looking to pre-revolutionary past, a healthy marriage begins ... with loneliness.

©Anne Claire de Breij

IndependenceFirst and very important factor in the life of a girl alone – independence. Now there's no one to control the time of arrival and return, the circle of friends and interests, food and clothing. Independent work and planning of the budget (to spend on entertainment, clothes or save for a vacation or a major purchase). It is possible to choose between sleep and a night party, reading, watching TV and socializing in social networking.

And here immediately arises the question (whether you live alone or just separately). Some girls sliding down the parents area – psychologically, remain with them. Not enough money to pay the rent: "mom, help!", got the credit, nothing to repay, "daddy help!" To the extent that he studied, met, got pregnant, gave birth to the baby, parents were given.

Liabilitythe Most valuable thing in independent living – full responsibility for what happens in life. Responsibility is not an abstract concept or a concept, ad nauseam. In fact, few people understand how responsibility manifests itself in life. Very often the partners accused each other of irresponsibility, while believing that they themselves are very responsible.

Responsibility from the word "answer": an adequate response to the consequences of their choices and actions.

• This and the ability to take responsibility for your feelings: not "you've pushed me too far, because I have you...", and "I'm angry" "I am offended"

• The responsibility for making decisions for their choices. "I made the wrong decision" instead of "you forced me", Not "why should I listen?", and "I have decided to use your recommendations."

• The responsibility for the results of his life: instead of "if not for you, I...", "I choose not to work, and idle time.." Instead of: "how can I live differently if the parents raised me." "I decided to become an expert in that area, which I was forbidden to engage parents"

The choice of the style of behaviorOne of the important aspects of life becomes an independent audit of the behaviours in the parent family. One of the problems in interpersonal relationships is the use of the same behaviour as at home. Girls often behave with her boyfriend, a work colleague or even a boss like dad or like mom. And at some point they were overtaken by a severe disappointment. Partner does not forgive that easily accept parents. Living alone allows you to find, to choose and to practice the new interaction skills.

©Anne Claire de Breij

Meeting with aLife alone – a period

• In order to understand themselves, their desires, needs and learn to meet them on their own.

• To try what you want, but it was banned and to form their own system of values.

• Create the image of a desirable future by setting ambitious goals and commit to achieving them.

This is a test:

• How well have you developed as a person to live independently?

• Do you with him?

• Does it feel happy alone, or do you need someone who will make you happy?

About Godovikov who are over 30

Household parasitism

The result is the creation of an interesting life!If during the independent life you've grown, you will feel your own power, the need for creative activities and the need to share myself, to give my attention and care to others, to be a significant contribution to society. And coming to another energy level of existence will be able to live my life brightly and enthusiastically.published

Author: Maria Kudryavtseva

Source: maria-kudryavtseva.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting