My boss m@K and 5 REASONS why you will soon retire

Almost 2 years I work with people who want to change jobs. 3,500 conversations on the topic of self-determination and career development has shown that pain is the same.

Symptoms fast "I quit!" again and boil down to 5 reasons.

Start with the end.

TOP 5: no opportunities for career advancement

"It took me, and what I can do in a couple of years said. Perform functions okay, but career — personal matter of each person".

For many not important as such work by the chief or a big salary. People are willing to change the responsibilities of the Department, but we have not decided. In the end, the future is too clear — or Kukui in this position for 5 more years, or change of employer.

TOP 4: stuck in a rut, not learning anything

In a month or 10 years repetitive functions want. The hardest to advise the humble – those who work with accountants, economists, simethicone for 10 years: work not love, but family obligations and in General to change something scary.

However, if someone overtook reduction, it immediately raises 100 close to work, and I molded out of cold porcelain and languages know and can move to distant lands. There, you see, employers and others. In General, people are able to spin, if you will squeeze, but they start to change is not love. And employers don't offer until the work is done.

TOP 3: don't see the point and result

"My job could be done by anyone, why am I 5 years studied at one five?". "I want to see the benefits from working and IT solutions are implemented for years, and I'm at the beginning of this cycle".

What meaning and effect are we waiting for? one of the main issues of self — determination. No sense overtakes employees of renowned companies and owners of large salaries.

The larger the company and more stable business processes, the better the employee understands that with or without him here and everything will work, and cog do not want to be.

TOP 2: the bureaucracy, the tight schedule

The abundance of work, complain less often than in its absence. You have to sit down and create the appearance of work. When all of the social network viewed and girlfriends prosloeny may want to work, but need to overcome procrastination is difficult. Soon 6pm, and I go home and things and tomorrow I'll get you.

Bureaucracy and the scope usually disruptive, and do not help. Signatures and seals that are there and not those that another source of stress and increase the number of candidates on dismissal. Hate bureaucracy equally superiors and subordinates, but honestly talk about this in most companies does not work.

TOP 1: don't like the direct supervisor or team

95% of the people who call the reason for dismissal, admitted that he had not spoken to the Governor about their problems. Many companies do not have and culture, and any feedback mechanism: if you say something to a colleague or boss, then a more expensive work.

In the same piggy Bank — allocation of head Pets, non-transparent increase of colleagues and the allocation of different buns.

Many of those with whom I spoke, these problems seem intractable. At first glance, they are difficult to influence and even to discuss with someone inside the company. But as always the main thing — to begin.

3 questions to a job change

Worth a try lifeline of three honest questions to yourself:

What is annoying is particularly strong (5-7 things)?

Which of these things I can influence tomorrow? In the course of the year?

Can I change my attitude toward difference as it doesn't work?

Then there are two possibilities: either you get something to change a little blood, and you "feel better" or get the understanding that you need to cut the ends.

In the second case, be sure to start the psychological tricks: "sterpitsya-slyubitsya", "wait sign", "but mom 20 years work at the factory and nothing."

Jay Abraham: How to harvest big profits in any kind of business

10 ways to look at LIFE from the OTHER side

Our brain resists change. If you know this, it is possible to deceive him. To change the focus from negative "layoffs" into a positive "what options do I have?". "Leaving here tomorrow" to "make a plan for the transition to the new location".

Heavenly bell rings and will not notify that it is time to leave work. To begin your career change can and should be yourself. The main thing — ask yourself the right questions and give honest answers.published

Author: Irina Agafonova

Source: brainify.ru/wiw/?utm_source=article&utm_medium=portal&utm_content=econet&utm_campaign=web

Tags

See also

New and interesting