Hunting Power

Under the hunting Power should be understood quite vital things. For example, this hunt for money, best deals and other tangible benefits, for any kind of profit.

For example, if a person is engaged in sports, it is the hunt for power — its a profit in this case is a strong and healthy body.

If a person can earn money on the securities market is also hunting Power making money.

In fact hunting Power is a conscious achievement of its goals. The word conscious I put the meaning that it is not a result of luck or excessive strain is applied to that result that can be achieved stably, and hence there is no dependence neither on luck, nor over-voltage, because overvoltage does not imply any stability.

To reach the goal consistently need to fully understand the principles of what we achieve. For example, in order to consistently achieve results on the stock exchange, need to rely on accurate knowledge and not on single luck.

To gain physical strength and health of the sport — we have to choose one sport and the training system that consistently give the results to everyone who does it.

Because the main occupation of the hunter — a knowledge of the laws (principles) of the universe in General and the principles of individual things in particular.

For me the knowledge of certain things (situations) — a knowledge of the mathematical laws by which it operates. Only when I can see how the function (or program), I can accurately predict the result of any kind of interaction with her.

2 rules that will change your personal life forever

The point of no return

You can rephrase it this way: only when we know the rules of the game, you can effectively play.

All other options are allegedly partial knowledge and other semi — non-working fake, no sober thinking — no way.

Author: Sergey Altai

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.liveexpert.ru/e/mrwhiteanblack

Tags

See also

New and interesting