She found dish, made in the 1950s. Now the kitchen not to find out!

We all have dreams: some dream of a new car, someone at night dreaming landscapes of distant countries, and the girl Tatyana had a great desire to renew boring your kitchen interior.

Alteration cuniraya old box of his grandmother, Tatyana found a charming set of dishes 1950-ies. It was then that she was inspired by these shades of turquoise and decided to liven up the kitchen interior using bright color accents.

Sixty eight million five hundred three thousand five hundred fifty five

The first thing Tatiana decided to get rid of hanging wooden lockers that are visually reduced kitchen space. Instead, the girl stuck to the wall virtually weightless shelves.

Here Tatiana and placed the old grandmother's kitchenware. Of course, I had to get extra plates, bowls and cups that are similar in style with kitchenware 1950s.

Ninety eight million thirteen thousand two hundred twenty four

The changes also touched the bottom of the lockers, the girl dyed it a gentle turquoise hue. Tatiana wall sheathed with plasterboard, and also got a deep sink and functional top.

Forty million eight hundred fifty thousand eight hundred thirty nine

Gender remained the same, but I agree, it blends much better with the new interior design.

Seventeen million one hundred sixty seven thousand five hundred forty seven

The kitchen was incredibly light and airy. I guess now it's a favorite place for family pastime.

Fifty one million nine hundred forty one thousand two hundred ninety nine

Seventy million nine hundred forty four thousand nine hundred seventy four

Tatiana just in awe of the fact that the design of the kitchen she didn't have to spend money on expensive furniture and designer services.

What about this idea? Don't forget to tell your friends about it and share with us your impressions in the comments!

The author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting