Away all night could not sleep on a hard mattress. Imagine my surprise the next morning!

As well after a hard day at the cottage to lie in bed and sleep sweetly. The website offers the reader the story of how two girls went to the cottage, and then one of them was downright fabulous!

Once a friend invited me to the country. Well, sort of prepare the object for cultural activities in the house to clean, weed beds and the like. But really we just wanted to sit in silence without the kids and husbands for a bottle of good wine.

We arrived at the cottage, quickly and not very carefully did all the chores and sat in the yard talking. We sat and sat, but decided that it was time to sleep and went into the house.

A friend put me in my son's room on the bed with tubular grid. I slept, to put it mildly, not very comfortable, the mounds in the mattress of the mounds is unclear. In the morning angry and sleepy went into the kitchen, and the girlfriend is already spinning, preparing Breakfast. With a sweet smile asked:

— Well, how did you sleep?

I say that not really, the bed terribly uncomfortable all night something pressed in Boca, chopped. Friend hits himself on the forehead and, laughing, produces:

— Sorry, honey! The head was very leaky. I was there under the mattress my son's bike for the winter have attached...

via surr.su/smeshnye_istorii.html?page=2557

Tags

See also

New and interesting