How does your SUBCONSCIOUS mind

There is an old legend about a foolish peasant who was sent on a visit to his master's house.

The master held his office and offered soup, but as soon as the farmer took up the spoon, I noticed at ease a little snake.

In order not to offend the host, he still ate the soup. After a few days the man was so seriously ill that he was forced to return to the house of the owner.

He again held his office and prepared the medicine in a small Cup, which is then transferred to the farmer. Gathered to take the first SIP, the farmer again saw her Cup a little snake. This time he decided not to remain silent and loudly said that was why he got sick last time.

Laugh, the owner pointed to the ceiling where a large bow was hanging. "In the Cup you see not a snake but a reflection of a bow, he said. No snakes, no." The farmer looked back at her Cup and, of course, there was not a snake but a simple reflection.

He left the house of his master, and not drinking drugs and I was healthy the next day.

Sensing the limited views and beliefs about yourself or the world, we swallow an imaginary snake. And she's always real... until, until we will see the opposite.

It is only the subconscious to accept some belief or idea, regardless of whether it is true or not, as it will begin to methodically develop thoughts, confirming this belief.

Suppose you unconsciously believe that to establish relationships with opposite sex very difficult. Rooted, this belief will feed your brain with thoughts like: "I never met a man who I like, Impossible to find a good partner," "Relationships are always unstable" and so on.

Once you meet an interesting person, as your brain goes: "He must not be all that good, Not even worth trying. Still can't do it" or "She has not interested in me".

Moreover, your brain, which is a belief, "which is very difficult to establish a lasting relationship", is like a magnet to attract situations that confirm this assertion, and ignore or even push a situation to prove otherwise.

The brain is able to distort the perception of reality to bring it in line with your views.

You consider yourself worthless? Or bad earn? Do you believe that attract disease? Your mind will find irrefutable evidence of these beliefs, and all of its activities will aim to reaffirm this.

On the other hand, you better believe you are a winner or that you can make the money that you have good health, and immediately around found real evidence of these beliefs.published

Author: Nikolay Bulgakov

Also interesting: the Habit of playing the Victim

A person's past explains his behavior

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.ranibu.ru/a-vam-prihodilos-glotat-zmeyu.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting