The trick is to be able to again and again to discover each other...

We can live life as if we are the drivers of the train station, knowing exactly where we are going and what is our way. Or as a surfer: follow the waves.

The reality becomes much more attractive if we decide to enjoy it to the best of our ability, instead of having to worry about the fact that our illusions and dreams do not come true.

— Embark on the path of dialogue is much more effective and reasonable than trying to prove how selfish or responsive everyone can be.

— When I do not like something in another, this almost always means that in fact I don't like about yourself. If I myself are not in conflict with this trait, it does not irritate me. Therefore it is always necessary to ask yourself: "Why is making me nervous is the other? How does this relate to me? "

— Don't wait and wish for a life without conflicts, and perceive them as a chance for self-development; learn to use every difficulty encountered on your way to delve into it, dive to a new depth, not so much for a partner, but above all because of their own personality.

— Regain charge of their lives.

Only when the student is ready the master appears.

— Everything else, you should be able to let go. I don't agree with those who propose to cling to outmoded relations. The Union of two people lasts for as long as necessary, that is, as long as it promotes their development: sometimes weeks, sometimes a lifetime.

— The only way to maintain a constantly renewed relationship — not to cling to old and, if the time came to part with what no longer.

No matter whether it's loving couple, two friends, brothers or any other relations... the Main thing — you and I are close because we get the pleasure of communicating with each other, from shared experiences, and it helps to access the best features of...

The trick is to be able to again and again to discover each other, to observe the ongoing changes, to see what we're becoming. In other words, do not expect that everything will remain unchanged, and be ready that at any moment a loved one may surprise us.

In that moment, when we stop fighting with ourselves and accept things as they are, we are incredibly growing.

Try within 24 hours to accept whatever happens

What really belongs to us, cannot be lost

— The relationship is considered real and not an ideal point of view, open our eyes to many aspects of reality. And there is nothing more amazing than to experience your transformation with the one you love.

— Any difficulties valuable, because, having overcome all obstacles, we cease to be the same: we grew up, we better recognize and perceive your life, it becomes more complete.published

©Jorge Bucay

Source: advorts.ru/o-zhizni-i-lyubvi/tryuk-v-tom-chtoby-umet-vnov-i-vnov-zanovo-otkryvat-drug-druga-xorxe-bukaj.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting