The art of taking close error

The first time I saw them together a few years ago. It glowed and sparkled, flowed aside, filled the space in a warm positive energy, he was in love with to the brim.

He is my childhood friend, we've been inseparable for over twenty years.

She coiled around his neck, handles, sprigs, slyly looking into his eyes, and kept a mysterious silence, while he spoke, generously spilling his joy, scattering confetti cloudless happiness.

I didn't believe her at first sight. The woman feels a woman without words, without explanation. The woman easily throws a beautiful crisp wrapper, which serves as bait for men, and sees the point. But the essence was straightforward. Behind the feigned veil of mystery hiding ringing emptiness, comely form, no content.

And it's not so bad. Not everyone can choose deep and meaningful, there's the taste and color. Worse was the fact that it clearly met a bad, sinking, flimsy. Things for one meeting does not give a precise definition, but I understand that it is not good for anybody. That it will be revealed gradually, little by little. Like a leaky faucet, which immediately derails the thread, flooding all around, and the deceptive quiet unobtrusive dripping. Cap. Cap. Cap.

I was confused. Tell a friend about their guesses? With no arguments, except the sacred feminine "feel intuitively". To say in a period of euphoria swept him.

To say and look like envious, jealous aunt, who will always find something to complain about. You know, the other, her eyes predatory. But the meek smile, in fact, poorly disguised grin. Handle the twigs gently wrapped around the neck, easy to squeeze with a death grip.

I still said. Carefully, delicately. But it is fun and easy replied: "Thank you, darling, for caring! I'll be careful!" He was too busy trying not to twist for his Princess cozy cocoon of love and care, to eliminate all the dragons and lay the world at her feet.

Apartment. A luxury wedding. Of the island. Boutiques. Jewelry. Coats. More, more, more, more. Become the mistress of the sea? Easy! He truly was glad to try.

Meanwhile, alarm bells did not keep itself waiting. Visit to distant relatives for the weekend and the check-ins at the other locations. Sudden business trips and turned off the phone. Theatrical denial of any suspicion and shrill blackmail. Blatant selfishness and total dissatisfaction. Manipulation, greed, immaturity. Permanent hysteria masquerading as passion. Cap. Cap. Cap. Drop by drop. A little bit.

My assumption was acquiring clear outlines become three-dimensional and real. The fog dissipated, and each was beginning to see the light. At this point (to avoid "bad influence") she issued an ultimatum: "me or she".

And he chose the family, believing that there is still something to be overcome. If everything is fixable. That youth is stupid, and love works wonders. That a true friend will understand everything correctly. My contacts have been blacklisted, and for three long years, we learned about each other just from mutual friends.

If things are so bad, spit on the significance and stubborn stream of positive energy!

When the pain gets quieter...

Then they got divorced. For three years the scale of the disaster has tripled, and save there was nothing, only to leave the sinking ship. He came to me completely frustrated, perplexed, sprinkled ashes on his head. The intoxication of a love potion gone, and the disillusionment was hard.

How great was this moment of temptation to upbraid him: "I told you so!". But instead, I poured the tea and listened, listened, listened...

Author: Ksenia Velinska, especially for

Source: www.facebook.com/ksenia.veslinskaya

Tags

See also

New and interesting