I used to buy jewelry, and now this... Look at number 6, well isn't that sweet?

Handmade jewellery! Don't know how you can remain indifferent, looking at these unusual rings. Three pieces fit together and create an image of a cute little animals! Please tell us in the comments what kind of ring you liked the most. Flamingo won me over... What a great idea!

Unusual ring
  1. Ring in the form of animals creates artisan from Thailand, living in Bangkok. Think jewelry designer Mary Loy can reach the heart of any woman... Hug the sloth!

2. The materials used in the manufacture of the rings, simple. This brass and enamel plated which allows you to recreate details similar to the fur of animals. And what acorn did it!

3. Looks original!

4. Golden fawn.

5. Cat with a bell. When communicating we all pay attention to the hands of the interlocutor. Imagine his delight, if he'd seen this cat...

6. A snow-white Swan.

7. Even the little Coon is.

8. Fox with a fiery tail.

9. What a beak! The ultimate dream, and not a decoration.

10. A curious owl.

11. Good-natured badger.

12. Original rings like women who are themselves not averse to handmade and know a lot about beauty. Match the outfit with the matching print!

13. Going somewhere... Superfine, fine work!

14. Goose, very real. I was scared of them as a child, but this is beautiful!

15. What a nice color! Every detail is thought out by the skilled worker in each ring there is a soul...

16. Siamese, Royal option.

17. The French bulldog!

18. Zebra. Well, the beauty!

After seeing these rings, immediately sent their beloved friend. Unusual jewelry — key to my heart, watching such a beauty like yourself become better... Show these handmade friends, I'm sure this will cheer them up!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting