10 psychological facts about Donald trump that reveal his character

Seventy one million seven hundred fifty one thousand seven hundred ninety two

Just a few hours ago forty-fifth President of the United States was elected as Donald John trump is an ambiguous figure, but very interesting. He is better known as a successful businessman and media Mogul, but his activities in the political sphere has not gone unnoticed. Site offers the reader 10 interesting facts about Donald trump and his life.

Fifty four million two hundred thirty seven thousand one hundred twenty five

1. Donald trump considers himself a real favorite of fortune.

2. Once trump said: "I Probably would not have achieved anything and has not earned those millions, if my father was a loser. But I always felt I needed to augment what he did." But rumor has it that Donald never wanted to go into the family business. And only fear of excommunication from the family savings of Tramp family gave him the impetus to engage in.

3. Many supporters of the trump think that its main feature is the straightness. They note that trump always says only what he sincerely believes and not what people wanted to hear.

4. Trump is not shy to speak and these words, which have no taste of the public and cause a wide resonance. So, on Larry king, Donald very negatively about the recognition of Angelina Jolie the most beautiful woman in the world. Then he said he knows girls are much prettier than Jolie.

5. In addition, Donald Trump is inherent and some self-love. He calls himself "the moral compass for twenty year old Americans."

6. Many respected psychologists believe that celebrity hairstyle trump (lush varnished bangs) indicates the presence of an inferiority complex.

7. For a long time trump hide the fact that he has German roots, saying that his father and grandfather β€” the Swedes. This is due to its long-term partnership with the new York real estate agents, many of whom are Jews negatively related to Germans.

8. Most of the buildings built by his company, trump calls his name, such as "trump tower" on Fifth Avenue or "the trump building" on wall street. This habit trump, many believe a vivid sign of megalomania.

9. The trump and his family live on three last floors of the building "trump tower". There, his residence is nearly three thousand square meters and all rooms are equipped with the latest technology and decorated with precious materials: gold, bronze and marble. This apartment trump is worth more than fifty million dollars, making it one of the most expensive apartments in new York.

10. Trump is the author of 16 books, in which he tells the story of his success, gives excellent advice on doing business, writes candidly about his family life and how he copes with the life of a public person.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting