Bank of sour cream, a couple eggs and the least effort for the most delicious pie in the world!

First time baking this cake, I was worried that the filling won't harden and will remain liquid... But it turned out that absolutely nothing! My homemade sour cream has extremely lush, somewhat similar to cheesecake, but with a more delicate and light texture.

Try it and you bake for the family this megafamily pie. To prepare it in easy, but the result is just crazy!

How to prepare for the test setunitincrement
  • 200 g of butter out of the freezer
  • 1 egg
  • 1,5 teaspoon baking powder
  • 300 g flour
  • 0,5 tbsp. sugar

Ingredients for the filling
  • 500 ml of sour cream (the fatter the better)
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
  • 4 tbsp sugar

Cooking
  1. On a coarse grater RUB the butter. Add the egg, sugar, sifted flour and baking powder.

2. Knead dough, take him to the bowl and leave for 10 minutes.

3. Detachable form grease with oil and put it rolled of a thickness of 0.5 cm a layer of dough. Form high sides.

4. To prepare the filling for the sour cream, mix and whip with a whisk all of the ingredients in its composition.

5. Pour the filling over the dough. Send cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

For a successful 100 % result choose a cream, which has a fat content of not less than 20 %. Before you cut the first slice of sour cream, be sure to wait for complete cooling of the pie.

They say that the next day, after standing in the refrigerator, this dessert becomes even more delicious. But I have still never had never: eaten in a moment!

Friends will be happy to assess the creamy taste of this mouth-watering pie!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting