People that create problems

Why she doesn't like me going through Sasha. I was so good. Yes, I broke her balcony door. But it's just from nerves. I was very anxious. This is because it is important to me! Because I'm all for it! That goat that in the face given that she was his wife. He defended her honor! Well, then I bought back at the cops. But it was all for her! Doesn't she realize that in my heart?

Why she doesn't like me, dissatisfied with Dasha. I'm three years has been going to her for a massage every week. Well, not always come. Then sleep, then forget it. But I'm tired! Sometimes do anything no matter even call to warn you. Well, Yes, she for me is coming to the salon and waiting in vain for an hour. But I'm not going to another master! I appreciate it! What's missing, so I have a crazy schedule, literally, head spin, doesn't she realize?

Why she doesn't like me, suffers Pasha. I went to her workshops the most active. The anecdote you tell you will kalumburu something. I set her up, so that was fun. Well, Yes, interrupt, distract. Delay for an hour, everyone had gone already, and I'm still asking questions. But I want her to see that I care. What I love about her subject. Doesn't she realize I'm trying?

Why she doesn't like me, sad, Glasha. Well, Yes, I forgot my passport last time, we have not got on the flight. But I didn't mean to do. It can happen to anyone. And when I messed up, so I was just nervous in front of the train. I love to go with her, she's so interesting. I nor anyone else don't want to drive! When I wallet lost — she's just sort out where to go to claim and how to quickly get money from home, a day at it and went, that's what she done! Doesn't she realize that I'm her most loyal friend?

If Sasha was just a fool, he could, and loved. But love Sasha once. It is necessary to insert glass to call the master, with work to take time off to wait for this master, the money to pay him. Shards to pick out of the carpet. Overnight without glass again, in December. About the history with the police even not want to remember — in a taxi home for money, so long as they persuade, and the house and walked the dog. Once Sasha love, it is necessary to solve problems.

Would Dasha just chicken, it would also loved. Regular customers all love, even if those customers are a little crazy. Masseuse once but love Dasha. She had to move other customers to go through the entire record to Dasha to take, then come to traffic an hour earlier. To Dasha not to wait, not to get a penny, again all to move as it was, and so every second time. Not to love here.

Pasha is not the most stupid student, and why not? If Pasha did not climb with the nonsense, do not interfere with work and does not steal time. And Glasha a good girl, but she breaks plans and creates force majeure. When its love, if it is necessary all the time to help out?

The person who creates the problem should not be surprised that he himself is considered a problem. If the one you want, because it is one problem more, he will enjoy your inner world, it will just start to stay away from you.

Or you have this problem something to compensate.

No, not love. This puppy took a dump on the carpet, enough to wag the tail, to make amends for this misunderstanding. If you are a puppy that shit on someone else's carpet, you must at least bring a new rug. But two is better. Then you wouldn't be the person who ruined the carpet, and which carpets in the house increased. And because you will come again to visit you they will not, alas. Love does not produce carpets. She even spots does not display.

If you are hoping in this way to attract attention, it is a bad idea. I knew a man who hoped to intrigue your sweetheart regularly scratching her car with a nail. After a couple of months sweetheart really interested, who's the NIT, and zaznobin roommate was ambushed by the applicant at the very beginning of the next recognition.

Regardless of the appearance: the 10 qualities that make a person attractiveThose we love and those who hate it — all our mirrors

I knew a young man who struggled with the indifference of parents, representing acute psychosis. Parents at first did not understand, but then became concerned and called the spetsbrigada on the topic of hospitalization. Or, for example, one Internet user worried that no one comes to his page. So he comments other people write literally untiringly, everywhere was talking shit, stop people make witty conversation, and soon was banned everywhere until the community "Kids".

People don't like problems. They, as it so happened, try to minimize. If you do not want to be minimized — do not be a problem. published

Author: Malka Laurence

Source: moscow.zagranitsa.com/blog/3211/nikto-menia-ne-liubit

Tags

See also

New and interesting