Purpose Plates - plates with messages

What is our life? Right, the game. From this indubitable fact and coming young Italian industrial designer, a graduate of the bachelor in Polytechnic Institute of Turin, Andrea Recalde (Andrea Rekalidis). His plates Purpose Plates is an unusual way to recall such a valuable experience, as ancient tradition is big family dinner, which has almost been forgotten "thanks" to our modern world of fast food and dinners in front of the TV.

The purpose of this wonderful cookware to bring everyone together, family, friends, neighbors, for a fun game, written directly on the plates. Also, these plates are ideal for, for example, a first date, when most people feel insecure and are unable to immediately find common topics of conversation. And just for shy people who find it difficult to interact with other people without stuttering and redness.

The set consists of two plates. To start the game, it is necessary to send the arrow on the top plate of the person you want to talk, and associate it with the phrase with the lower plates to form sentences to start the conversation. That is how you get phrases like "You should ask mom" or "I want to kiss you."

This unusual set will be appearing as a regular detergent and, as informative and playful way to renew family conversations or to start a new relationship.

Surely this way of communication is sure to appeal to both children and adults. The first will appreciate the opportunity to play at the table, while respecting the rule "when I eat, I am deaf and dumb", and the second will be able to find common ground with their estranged loved ones.

Source: /users/276

Tags

See also

New and interesting