Named the five best parents

Beloved father paid the online hit man to kill the avatar of his lazy son.

Twenty-three year old Xiao Feng did not want to work. He showed no interest to anything other than online gaming, which he devoted all his time. A desperate father zaplptil online "killer" – a player who is constantly killed the player Xiao. The father relied on the fact that because of the constant proigrala his son in the end, get bored, stop playing and take on the mind.But the plan didn't work – a mercenary — "the killer" soon said about the customer.

The Chinese mother-she began working as a janitor to become a good example for their children.
None of the millionaires would not agree to sweep the streets for $ 228 monthly. But it does happen. 53-year-old Yu South has amassed a real estate fortune, which is $ 1.7 million. Despite this, since 1998, it is six times a week wakes up at 3 a.m. and sweeps two and more kilometers of the road. And this is just with only one purpose – to be an example for their children.
In life Yu often watched as other people's money and undeserved power to affect people, and began to do everything possible to avoid this fate did not concern her family. She had already warned the children: "If you won't work, I will give all the property to the state." It works and the son works as a driver, the daughter holds the position of office clerk.

The father spends all the time with a paralyzed daughter in his arms.
Already for 4 years, Rick van Beek is involved in athletics with her daughter, who suffers suffers from cerebral palsy. She was not able to walk, talk, but my father is convinced that she likes to be on the air. So Rick goes to swim, pushing a boat with her daughter, riding her bike, placing it in the equipped seat behind me, and when running, the front wheels for a wheelchair to daughter to feel the breeze on my face.

Parents filled tattoo insulin pump of Solidaractivities to son.
Philip Omond and Camilla Boivin was tattooed on your stomach tattoo, in the form of insulin pump.
Their son Jacob reported that he had diabetes when he was only three and a half years old. The boy was thrilled when he was told that now it will always be a small personal robot, which is 4-5 times daily to inject him with the cure.
"He quickly got used to the dispenser, but once told, he feels like everybody and everyone was asking, whether there are still such people who need to wear such a thing with you." The child is not sad alone, Phillip and Camilla made herself at tattoo dispenser.

The method of education Adam Sandler.
I think that parents should not hit their children. So I'm forcing my boys to wear to school t-shirt with Justin Bieber and footwear company Crocs kids did it for me.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting