30 Seconds To Mars sent his music into space

The band 30 Sеconds That MAG sent their work into space aboard the rocket Fаlcon 9 of the first spring day — March 1, 2013. The rocket launched from Cape Canaveral.
In space sent the single of the last album 30 Sеconds To MAG, which is to be called Up In The Air (literal translation – "Up in the air").

Members of the group, including the famous American actor Jared Leto, was in the headquarters of NASA during the launch of the plate, where I was photographed with fans and immediately published the pictures on Twitter.

"It was a wonderful morning and it is a unique experience – the transfer of our work in space, getting it to orbit and its journey around the Earth. It's just unbelievable and seems impossible! I some time thought about the idea of a balloon, but then discussed with NАSA various creative options that we can do together. I told them the idea and now we realized," said Jared Leto.

Interestingly, the Terrans were able to hear the single until much later – the 18th of March, and you can buy it on March 19.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting