How to learn to control their dreams?

Before bed you need to write on paper what you want to see. Say, "I want to be near the ocean." Writing a wish on the paper, reread it a couple of times, that earned a visual memory. Now try to mentally travel to the ocean. You need to imagine what feelings you will experience when waves will caress your feet when you walk on wet sand, and the wind gently stroking your hair. Now the phrase, which means your desire, write down the following: "When I get near the ocean, I understand that this is a dream". Now quickly go to bed without being distracted by any cases.

Lying in bed, log in to the alpha rhythm, imagine yourself on the ocean. Falling asleep, repeat the theme of my dream and the intention to realize it. If that night you were walking on an empty ocean beach, realizing that it really is a dream, it means You get to see a lucid dream.

Waking up, just write what you saw, not missing the slightest detail. These dreams often contain many secrets and the answers to your questions.
But to abuse the technique of REM sleep and other manipulation of your own consciousness is not necessary, sometimes you need to just lie down and try to sleep.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting