Hidradenitis - treatment of folk remedies

The boil under my arm should be distinguished from hidradenitis. Furuncle is a purulent inflammation of the hair follicle of the skin, and hidradenitis is inflammation of sweat glands. But the causes and symptoms are the same, therefore, treatment is similar. And folk remedies for the treatment of hidradenitis often much more effective than products official mediine. Below are many examples of how it was possible to cure "bitch Tits" and to avoid surgery. Recipes taken from the newspaper "Herald HLS"

Hydradenitis (people disease bitch udder) — is an acute purulent inflammation of sweat glands. Cause disease – bacteria Staphylococcus. Most often the disease manifests itself in the form of a boil under my arm, less localized around the nipples, navel, perineum

Causes of hidradenitis:
1) tight synthetic clothing — the perfect breeding ground for Staphylococcus aureus;
2) excessive sweating, overheating or conversely, hypothermia;
3) immunosuppression;
4) injury to the armpit while shaving, allergic skin reaction to deodorants, on the background of reduced immunity of wounds and allergic inflammation of the skin are an open gate for staph
5) heredity
6) hormonal imbalance

Treatment boil armpit medicines
As soon as you feel the pain and inflammation under my arm and begin to RUB the skin with antiseptics – salicylic or boric alcohol, chlorhexidine, alcohol tincture of calendula.
Then apply a skin ointment: Ichthyol, Vishnevsky or the throat. Apply ointment liberally on the cloth and apply to the boil under my arm. A napkin with ointment secure.
If the disease bitch udder far, the dressing change 3-4 times a day, to walk constantly with this armband. If the disease has just started to apply the ointment at night, day wipe with a dry cloth and lubricate the boil under my arm with iodine or green paint. Inflamed skin cannot be wet.
If you follow these recommendations, you can cure hidradenitis 3-5 days.

If you do not have these tools and pharmacy to the pharmacy soon to get not, come to the aid of folk remedies: attach a boil under my arm, plantain leaves, aloe, Kalanchoe, Kale, pre-crushing or scoring that made the juice.
In the treatment of boils, including under the arm, good effect gives grilled onions or compress with grated potatoes.
Very useful to drink tea from marigold flowers – it kills Staphylococcus bacteria in the body. (HLS 2013, №13, p. 12-13)

• Treatment of hidradenitis curd compress
The woman had a boil under my arm, she was diagnosed with "hidradenitis" and suggested surgery. But before the operation the patient talked with a neighbor, and she offered to try traditional remedies, which she was able several years ago to treat bitch Tits from my daughter.
Mix 1 tbsp. l. fresh cream, butter and cheese. This mixture was put on the cloth and tightly secure on the boil under my arm at night. Mixture every night to cook fresh.
The woman took this advice and began to make compresses. Boils under my arm every day becoming less. Treatment hidradenitis compresses lasted as long as all seals are gone. Surgery was avoided. (2001, No. 3, pp. 18-19).

Helps to cure the disease "bitch Tits" and a simple cheese, it should pour hot water to the curd is warmed and gave the excess acid, stir and squeeze. Put the curd in a napkin to attach to the boil under my arm. (HLS 2007, №4, p. 33).

• How to treat bitch Tits honey cake
The woman jumped a boil under my arm, began a strong pain, it was impossible to move. The patient went to the hospital. Boil uncovered, from the pain she lost consciousness. A few months later the cancer had returned, but the hospital she was afraid to go. Besides, a friend told her a recipe for how to treat bitch Tits folk remedies.
1 tbsp liquid honey to mix with the flour, make a cake, and applied to the boil under his arm, covered with polyethylene. Every night making fresh tortilla. Hidradenitis have been treated at home for a few days. (HLS 2003, №3, p. 19)

• Treatment of hidradenitis ointment on the basis of Luke
50 g soap, 50 g of onion is to grate. 150 g melted interior lard heat and throw the onion and soap. To heat by rubbing, to obtain a homogeneous mass. Cool. Stored in the cold no more than 2 weeks.
To the cloth to apply a thick layer of ointment, applied to the boil under my arm, to fix. Change the poultice every morning and evening, but if the discharge of pus intense, then change every 2-3 hours. The boil under my arm quickly, the inflammation does not remain also a trace. (2004, No. 2, pp. 25-26)

• Disease bitch udder treatment ointment herbal
The woman jumped up boils under my arm. The disease progressed rapidly, the sores got bigger. To surgeon was away, so she decided to treat bitch Tits at home and prepared a salve of herbs that can cure boils.
Preparation ointment. Fresh calendula flowers 2 parts yarrow – 2 parts clover, 1 part dandelion roots – 2 parts, the roots of sorrel – 1 part, tansy flowers – 1 part. All these herbs wash and mince. Add to herbal gruel 1 part Vishnevsky ointment and Ichthyol ointment. All this mixture is diluted with calendula oil to obtain a homogeneous elastic mass.
Calendula oil can be purchased at the pharmacy, but you can prepare yourself in advance. 1.5 cups of calendula flowers pour a Cup of vegetable oil with a temperature of 80-100 ° C, mix well. To insist in the dark for 40 days, strain
In the treatment of hidradenitis patient rubbing with an alcoholic solution of the affected skin, made the morning a compress with this ointment, and in the evening changed the bandage. In a day the boils under the armpit grew, appeared a white head. On the third day the boil burst and the pus came out. (2006, No. 18, p. 31)

• Treatment of bitch udder compress

The girl began hidradenitis. Neighbors advised to treat bitch Tits this folk remedy:
Take in equal parts resin, beeswax and butter. All melt over low heat and stir well, to boil not to bring. Should get a homogeneous mass. On a tissue apply the resulting ointment and apply to the boils under my arm, fasten it with adhesive plaster and bandage. Change compresses 2-3 times a day, when the pus starts coming out heavily, compresses more often. (HLS 2006, №24, p. 33)

• Treatment of hidradenitis nettles
To cure the disease "bitch Tits", it is necessary to clean the blood nettle – 1 tbsp. l. dry grass pour 1 Cup boiling water, to insist and drink during the day. To do so for 2-3 weeks. (HLS 2006, №24, p. 4)

• How to treat the disease "bitch Tits" onion
Baked onion — the most simple and effective folk remedy "bitch udder" and any abscesses. Bake onion, cut in half, warm and apply to the abscess under his arm. (HLS 2006, №2, p. 11)

• Golden mustache
The girl jumped a boil under my arm. Two nights in a row, it was applied to boil the leaves of the plant Golden mustache. On the third day the abscess broke, and a week later all healed, the skin was cleansed (2006, No. 4, p. 31).

• Tibetan black patch of boils under the arm
This tool quickly heals all sores, boils, bitch Tits. Here is the recipe:
Mix 50 g of grated Laundry soap, 50 g rye flour, 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp of honey. Mix it up with 150 g of boiling water, boil for 2-3 minutes, add 1 Church candle without a wick. Stir. Apply this mixture on the cloth and apply it on the boil, secure with plaster. A bandage with ointment to change daily. First, it is not excluded painful. Full recovery occurs after 2 weeks. (HLS 2007, №7, p. 30, 2013, no. 1, p. 27)

• Treatment of hidradenitis succession
The girl 8 years inflammation under his arm, formed an abscess, the size of a walnut and several smaller ones. The surgeon has scheduled surgery, but a friend gave this recipe: make a strong infusion of succession, to moisten the cloth in a hot infusion and apply to the boil. Apply warm wet compress need 6-8 times a day. In 2 days the child has bitch Tits managed to cure. (HLS 2010, №7, p. 3, )

published

Source: narodn-sredstva.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting