A couple in Florida was fined $ 746 for feeding the homeless video

After feeding the hungry in the Park on Daytona beach every weekend for more than a year, so just imagine that experience Chico and Debbie Jimenez after he received a permanent ban at this Park.

Chico and Debbie Jimenez (Chico and Debbie Jimenez), a team of husband and wife, not a food drive in Florida every Wednesday by the court or for a fee. They do this because they believe that helping the poor is their religious duty.

Twenty one million four hundred eleven thousand nine hundred seventy nine

The pair has launched a Christian outreach group (Word Without Saying a Word Ministry), which is spreading the word without saying a word. They distribute food to the needy every week, pointing to Jesus ' words in Matthew 25:40: "verily I say unto you, "inasmuch as ye did it to one of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me"".

Every Wednesday Jimenez feed over a hundred people a hearty lunch with dishes of chicken patties, salads, pasta, fresh vegetables. The food is completely funded through private donations and staffed by volunteers.

However, Daytona beach is one of the few cities that has enacted a decree prohibiting people from serving food in public. Last week nearly half a dozen police officers showed up at Manatee island Park, where there was a long line of people who wanted to get food.

According to the entry on the Facebook group page, Chico and Debbie, along with four volunteers received heavy fines. The fine amounted to 373 us dollars per person and, accordingly, 2,238$ for the group. The police also banned a group of Manatee island Park (Manatee Island Park). “We made a lot of good friends in the Park and emptied, so that for a group of Manatee Park closed forever,” wrote Debbie. "I'm heartbroken".

Police chief Mike Chitwood ( Mike Chitwood) commented on the incident for the news magazine "Daytona beach", "Resolution is, so if we catch you, we will impute to you the blame." He added, "If you want to serve people, and want to do good, Christian act, we encourage it, but zcoordinates for this services of social security".

The couple was upset about the events, but also said that they plan to challenge the decision, and avoid paying fines. "We" are not criminals "and feeding" hungry people "is not a crime," said the couple.

Source: eco-portal.kz

Tags

See also

New and interesting