25 useful facts about life and business

1. The best way to get your life under control is to constantly ask yourself the question "Why do I need this?". First, very painful and frightening, and then comes order and clarity.

2. If people throughout the week, 3 times does not answer calls during working time for any reason or does not respond to emails in less than 24 hours for simple issues, to do with him to be impossible.

3. The best way to believe in themselves – to achieve success through hard work after the fall. It is not forgotten. And it works almost always.

4. The difference between a meaningless prophetic obstinacy and persistence only in the presence of the result in the second case. But usually people just give up even before starting.

5. If you wish to hit with a stick puppy have to remember that it can:
a) memorize it;
b) grow into a large strong dog with sharp teeth and a good response.

6. The best way to accumulate a lot of good links to be useful.

7. The risks of entrepreneurship is overrated. The biggest risk in 60 years to realize that the rest of my life will have to live on a pension. Which is not.

8. The best way to learn is to be an assistant professional. A little worse – try yourself without the supervision of a knowledgeable. Theory is useful only as a hypothesis that needs to be tested in practice.

9. The knowledge of the few principles eliminates the need to know many facts.

10. There is no truth. It all depends on you are buying or selling.

11. Experience is more important than relationships. Communication is more important than money.

12. The best way to spend your life – set yourself a great, almost unattainable goal and go to it all my life. And everything else will follow by itself.

13. The long-term success is not quick. Either that or so, but not together. Business is a marathon.

14. Better to do and regret than not do and regret.

15. A negative image is better obscurity.

16. The difference between a meaningless prophetic obstinacy and persistence only in the presence of the result in the second case. But usually people just give up even before starting.

17. Phone, clothes and car do not say anything about the security of the person – really can say about it is only statement of account and balance sheet. Zero on account of better debt.

18. If you are the smartest person in the room, you are not in the room where it should be.

19. Experience is not measured in years and in events.

20. In the long run, being honest is beneficial. To protect the honor while you're still young.

21. Control anything in most cases an illusion. Before we learn to manage others, we must learn to govern themselves.

22. Any habit in 21 days. Any business can normally develop it for 10,000 hours.

23. The difference between people who are in business seriously and for fun: when it's PI*Dec, the second be human rights defenders, journalists or politicians. And the first continue to do what I wanted.

24. Authorities exist for those who are unable to think for myself.

25. Can't be taught, can only learn. You cannot motivate, you can only be motivated by.

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting