Another pool is available exclusively for dogs. Now in Spain.

In Spain you can now stop thinking about where to find a suitable for the dog beach, because there is a special pool for dogs.

One dog decided his love for four-legged friend, to Express through the design of the dog's pool with fountains, slides and other pleasures.

Federico Cano (Federico Cano) has created a "Resort Canino Can Jane" just outside of Barcelona, the complex allows dogs to get relief in the summer heat.

He said regarding the pool: "I don't see why dogs should not be allowed to swim when the weather gets to them is exactly the same as for humans, I think it can be done – especially here in Spain where there is really hot."

"I designed it so that it looked a little like a beach with a gradual slope, because that is what I appreciate dogs."

The developer had some technical problems which prevented him to finish the project, including the need to create a more powerful filter system. Pool the result was a very "powerful" — it has everything you need in order to make a dog's life more enjoyable.

One of the highlights of which will find owners in the resort, according to Mr. Kano, that is in fact that: "the Best thing is that dog in here, do burn a lot of energy."

"Take the dog to the resort for an hour, and I can guarantee that she will sleep for the next two days."

Kano advises owners who want to go for a vacation, do not leave your dog in a kennel, but instead to take him or her with you together to enjoy the cool waters.

Source: eco-portal.kz

Tags

See also

New and interesting