BelAZ—how to create giants

Almost everyone living on 1/6 of the land aware that the first aid kit BelAZ is ambulatory up to six people and that BelAZ does not exist right of interference, in addition to other BelAZ. But seriously, the Belarusian Automobile Plant today holds about 30% percent of the market for heavy-haul trucks.

In 2013, they introduced the truck with payload capacity of 450 tons, was created just two years. He's already stated in the Guinness book of records as the largest in the world. Dump trucks of such payload at the moment no one produces. Today we will look at the plant BelAZ and see how giants are born.

BelAZ annually, on the day of mechanical engineer, holds an open day, and to get him you just have to read the announcement on the website www.belaz.by and on the appointed day to come to the city of Zhodino, in the morning. Restrictions on photographing the absolutely no. The main thing is not to go for the ribbon to be sober and not to violate the order. The most interesting places are unfortunately hidden from the eye, but also something that is quite interesting to watch.

The plant really comes to a lot of people. Employees with children, people come from other cities of Belarus. From 12 noon to 15 plant is fully available to guests.

The review begins with the Assembly and the Assembly shop №1. I understand that it is the oldest existing shops. Here is the Assembly line of 40-ton trucks, as well as auxiliary production.

Press production. Press production of the Voronezh factory Timespecs.

Laser cutting of metals.

Plot bookmarks and build a 40-ton trucks.

Here begins an Assembly line of dump trucks. It should be noted that BelAZ is almost the only manufacturer in the world, collecting trucks with a conveyor system.

The engines are installed first.

Engine YAMZ-240БМ2-4

Then hydromechanical transmission.

Then installed the rest of the equipment and cabins.

Among the last are the pumps, if I have correctly identified this unit. The CDC is entrusted with the steering and the lifting body. These systems BelAZ United.

About 500 meters back this cute truck was a set of spare parts.

Tires are manufactured in Bobruisk. At the entrance to the city as a monument is the bus from the big karenika.

The following available for inspection the portion of the Assembly of transmissions.

Very interesting to me was the fact that BelAZ disc brakes.

Test bench for the assembled rear axle.

Gear-cutting machines for cutting gears.

Here for open the main conveyor and the section of training accessories. The first thing you see when entering this portion of the Assembly of the wheels. They are adjusted on assembled truck. Everything straight in this picture, is the production. Build centralised lubrication systems, fire extinguishing systems, Assembly of diesel generators and motor-wheels. After all this is conveyed on the main conveyor, which is installed on the right and collect the trucks.

Most of klubochek in the courts.

Parts of the exhaust system. Many of the details, I must say, very weighty. After a day on the Assembly line and none of fitness is not necessary!

If I correctly think, these shafts are either to drive with diesel generator or from the electric motor wheel brake discs. And maybe here and there.

The diesel generator set. Generators our Russian production plant in Novosibirsk and St. Petersburg Elektrosila. The diesel engines are installed different. Photo simmes body even it seems small
Only the wheel above my height (1,86).

Detached diesel, maybe the caterpillar

synchronous generator traction.

His Majesty the electric motor closeup.

Motor-wheel in a disassembled state.

Element of the motor-wheel. Its correct name I, unfortunately, don't know.

Now all of this will try to assemble the BelAZ. This completes the auxiliary production, and I come to the main conveyor.

Now I'm in photos try to show the way from empty frame to finished truck is able to travel on their own.
At the beginning of the conveyor was such that the key 60. An indispensable tool for assembling BelAZ
Wonder how many trucks were assembled with it

Here is the beauty in assembled condition weighs 40 tons! 40 lidocain! As it moves through the shop, you can see in the following screenshot.

Part of the front suspension with brakes.

That big back, that's part of the rear axle. BelAZ trucks with load capacity above one hundred tons are equipped with electric transmission. Motor-wheels are mounted to the "barrel" in the middle are brake, attached to the shafts of electric motors. Just below can be seen from a different angle hatch for access to the braking system.

If you look closely, you can note that on the Assembly line at the same time going to a few different models. Unfortunately, I don't know all the specifics, so I can one hundred percent say what model will come out eventually. That is, according to the mountings of the air filters, the result will be 220тонником.

And here mounted diesel engine Cummins

Installed motor wheel, we are installing the wiring.

The hole in the back with a ladder, you need to service the brake system of the rear axle. The brakes are there.

Fuel tank approximately 1.7 tons of fuel, mounted behind the wheel.

At the end of the wheel Assembly installed and the truck ready to leave the gate shop.

Ready handsome capacity of 220 tons, ready to come out of the shop.

On the street +5, a drizzle of nasty rain, and I got dressed fairly easy for this weather. In the shops of the heat, but unfortunately all viewed and filmed. However we are used to, let's go outside!

Still a few Trucks lurking in the bushes.

Without a body he even seems small
Only the wheel above my height (1,86)

People, despite bad weather, it was a lot. Parents came with their children were even babies in strollers. On the platform between plants and trucks, the scene was set and hosted the concert of some local performers.

360+40+450=850. It is not arithmetic, it is total capacity of this Trinity.

BelAZ on the selection. What do you want?

BelAZ is ready at the shop

Motor wheel

And now, some special vehicles produced by BelAZ and members of the holding company BelAZ Mogilev Automobile plant. This stone is used for wetting roads in quarries to reduce dust.

Dump truck-samlewis MoAZ-75041 carrying capacity of 27 tonnes.

Tow truck for the failed BelAZ.

Mine truck. Used to work in the mines, so the cabin did not need.

Another Mogilev truck, unfortunately the exact model it is difficult to specify.

75180 BelAZ with load capacity of 180 tons and a capacity of 2,000 horsepower.

BelAZ — 75174 load capacity of 150 tons.

BelAZ 75302 with the capacity of 220 tons.

Mom dad and son.

Rounded visor tippers — a completely new bodywork configuration for 220-ton dump trucks.

Also thanks to the new shape reduced curb weight of this tippers.

BelAZ-74212 — airfield tractor

Please note — the body of virtually all BelAZ collapsible. This is necessary in order to meet the train envelope.
Not to get — the evil woodpecker! As I wrote earlier — this is the hollow of the brake system.

BelAZ-75602 with the capacity of 360 tons

In comparison with their fellows, this is a baby!

Now, on the scene he is BelAZ 75710. Four-wheel drive, two diesel engines MTU V4000 DD16 total capacity of 4600 horsepower. Without downloading running one engine at full, the second automatically starts to work. Two fuel tank can hold 5600 liters of fuel, hydraulic steering and lifting body contains 1800 liters of hydraulic fluid. Own weight about 400 tons.

Its dimensions:
Height: 8.16 m
Width: 9.87 m
Length: 20.60 m

Axis used dual wheels only because at the moment there is no tire that could handle the weight of over 100 tons. Itself tire height of about 4 meters and weighs 5 tons. The world is now just two plants producing tyres of this size — Michelin and Bridgestone. However Belshina promises to overtake them by 2015.
So a dump truck could fit into the turning radius of 20 meters, both axes are made rotatable.

Under the bumper, if it can be called, you can stand in full growth.

To make this car do not have to climb into the cab. You can go under the engine compartment and to use this remote.

Ropes are needed to fix the platform in the open state.

Compared to the 360 tonne BelAZ.

And 90 ton

source: terraoko.com

Source: /users/1

Tags

See also

New and interesting