Organic farm in Minnesota develops because of other people's property

“Most people believe that the first is the need of the farmer is the land. But a visit to the "Rising Phoenix" community farm near Saginaw and a conversation with its founder, Heather-Marie bloom (Heather-Marie Bloom), quickly turns this notion on its head.

Despite the fact that she doesn't even speak any clod of earth, Marie bloom has not allowed this little issue to overshadow the opportunity to fulfilled her dream to run an organic farm.

In 2011, bloom grows produce for its community supported agriculture (CSA), relying totally on the property of others.

She lives in mobile, 13 ½ feet high mini-house. After bloom had attracted his father and other people to help you, bloom built a house from scratch on top of the biaxial trailer, using many recycled materials.

Bloom your diminutive-affectionate word blue period ( Blue Caddisfly) in honor of one of my favorite insects. Caddis worm crawls along the bottom of a river or lake in a house built from sand, twigs, small pebbles and remains of plants.

"They make their houses similar to sleeping bags, and then when moving wear these home," she said.

Bloom also moved with his homemade house, taking in tow when circumstances require it.

She started to farm in Esko in 2011, moved to Randall next year, and is now working in Saginaw for two seasons.

"I call myself a Gypsy farmer", says bloom... posted

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: eco-portal.kz

Tags

See also

New and interesting