The facts of life Soviet "Indigo children"

Three girls-Prodigy who lived in Soviet times - Nadya Rusheva, Sasha putrya and Nika Turbina - similar to its fate. Bright, talented, anyone not like, they too soon left this world, leaving behind a rich legacy of drawings and poems. Much of their life was closely intertwined with mysticism, higher powers, unknowable. We have collected the most interesting facts from the life of Soviet "Indigo children".

Nadia Roselande was born in 1952, in Mongolia, in Ulan Bator. When she turned six months, her parents — the artist Mykola Rusev and the first Tuvan ballerina Natalia Azhikmaa-Rusheva — moved to Moscow.

To draw Nadia start in five years — on its own initiative, without training. Her father deliberately decided to give my daughter her freedom of creativity. For her it has become a regular and favorite pastime. Rusheva never used eraser (the drawings that she didn't like, she threw out), drew inspiration in classical music (my mother's memories, often worked under the bells or music of Rachmaninoff). Known biographical fact: one evening, while daddy was reading to her favorite "the Tale of Tsar Saltan", Nadia drew 36 illustrations.

Rusheva said: "the Painting is the need"; she said she would trace with a pen, markers, pencils something that stood out before her on the paper. On the day she took his hobby more than an hour after were ready for lessons. Nadia "released" into the world came to her images — in total, she left behind more than 10 thousand pictures — light, elegant.

She illustrated books, private tales, invented it the same ballets. "Most loved poet" Pushkin, Rusheva devoted three hundred drawings. Artists deeply impressed feature Nadi deep dive into any era and culture. Its concise and perfect the drawings were so unusual that adults have found a new meaning to "painted" it works.

Since childhood, surrounded by admiration, she was the ordinary girl — played with dolls, loved to ski, wander through the halls of museums, wanted to enter the film Institute is to make cartoons. The first exhibition of the artist organized by the magazine "Youth", took place when she was 12 years old. In the next five years, Rusheva was held 15 solo exhibitions — not only at home but also in Poland, Czechoslovakia, India, Romania.

Her fame grew. Tell that to the fees because of age, it is practically not paid. Once Nadia drew a picture of himself in the then fashionable jeans, which in fact she had no family Rosewich had a modest income.

"If you want them a little poteli, burn itself to the ground... It was terribly hard, but necessary. Not only for myself," wrote Nadia my friend Artek. The unusual ability of the artist is evident in her latest series — the first in the history of Russian literature illustrations to Bulgakov's novel "Master and Margarita". Later, after Nadia died, the drawings showed the writer's widow Elena Sergeevna. She was shocked: the girl painted a ring on the finger of the Master, who was an exact replica of a family ring Bulgakov. A portrait of Margaret was very much like an old photo of Elena Sergeevna.

On the eve of the tragic day she and dad came back from Leningrad, home. The girl had plans. Seeing father at work, she said, "the Master and Margarita" I made up. "War and peace" too. Biography of Pushkin, perhaps, too... I Will continue Lermontov, Nekrasov, Blok, Yesenin, green... And of course Shakespeare! Would you please bring me today from the library "don Quixote": see the new cycle!". The next morning, March 6, 1969, Nadia died.

Mama Nadi recalled: "I zasobiralsya to work, and Nadia to school. Cooked her steak and eggs, she drank a Cup of coffee. I left, and after a few moments she lost consciousness. Nicholas in the next room felt something was wrong. There was no telephone. He's in Slippers ran to the hospital. There he long asked. Finally arrived, took my baby on the ambulance to the hospital. Hours later, she never regained consciousness and died. It turned out to be a congenital defect of one of the vessels of the brain. Now it is possible to operate. When they could not. From a brain hemorrhage Nadya did not. She never was sick and never complained. She was only 17 years old.

Shortly before Rusheva was walking with a friend down the street and saw a funeral procession, said, "And so hard - the man is dead, and suddenly this music. More people wanted. If I die, I wish I was buried in Artek's form and to have played "the Beatles". And so it was.

Sasha Putraka was born in Poltava, eight years after the departure of Nadia Rusheva in 1977. Knew about her work, see the catalogue of works. The irony — figures of two brilliant girls was found after the death of Sasha, at one exhibition in 1991 in Novosibirsk, and even after 16 years in the Museum of Roerich in Moscow.

During the first 11 years of his life Sasha putrya has done as much as don't do other adult artists. Her legacy — 2279 works: 46 albums with drawings, cartoons and poems, embroidery, clay craft, soft toys, articles of beads, burnt wood paintings. She even came up with technical drawings, by which, in her opinion, people could reach the moon and build asphalt roads without cracking.

Sasha's father — an artist, a mother, a musician. The girl began to draw at three years: did it incessantly, dreamed: "When I will grow big, certainly going by the artist and will paint from morning till evening. Even in the night. "Pens and her face was always smeared with markers or watercolors. Our entire apartment, bathroom, kitchen, toilet, Cabinet doors painted up to the height where it got out of hand.

Your drawings generously gave to friends and family for the holidays and birthdays were congratulated postcards that drew itself, she also wrote the texts, often in verse,“ recalled Sasha's father Yevgeny putrya. The girl drew out of my head" — relatives of students, moms, dressing them up in fabulous clothes, favorite animals in unprecedented attire — "to be nice".

In five years, Sasha became ill — she was diagnosed with acute leukemia. For six years she fought the disease. Sasha sat with pens and paints for eight to ten hours a day. When the girl and her mother went to the hospital about the state of her health was judged by the number of drawings.

She loved to paint to music in the music library of about one hundred of records: records of children's fairy tales, musicals, dramatizations, songs that she knew by heart. Affectionate, kind, loving beauty... "In his entire short life, she never hurt anyone. We still feel her baby's arms, a nice warm touch of cheeks, tired body on the shoulder," writes the Pope.

Pushkarevskoe restored to the Church she wrote a small mother of God icon. But special love Sasha was India, especially after she fell in love with "disco dancer" Mithun Chakraborty. She painted portraits of actors of Indian cinema, dancers, princes, of Lord Shiva. But one day he said to my mother: "Remember, we had an elephant? Big! I sat on his back, in such a beautiful basket". She had never seen a living elephant. Where she got these memories, loved ones do not know: "Perhaps the memory of the soul?".

In the midst of disease on the figures Sasha appeared space, stars. She was fascinated by astrology, horoscopes, UFOs. Firmly believed that this fly the ancestors of the people, and the day will come when she will be meeting with them. January 22, in the hospital, she painted his last work, the "Self". Children from different neighbouring chambers excitedly ordered pictures. Sasha smiled happily and said, "Draw, draw! All draw!". And then asked the parents to let her go.

Sasha's father recalled that she asked him to lend a hand to the white sheet around her, then put the top and circled his hand. Upstairs, the large moon painted the Sirius star, which the girl wanted to leave. She died in the night of January 24, 1989. "Her last words were: "Dad?.. I'm sorry... For everything...“ — says Yevgeny putrya.

Buried her in a Sari in which she met her last new year, with a portrait of Mithun Chakraborty on the chest.

From 1989 to 2005 passed 112 solo exhibitions Sasha in ten countries around the world. Austria issued a postage envelope with a picture of Sasha, published a series of works, funds from the sale of which went to the purchase of disposable syringes for patients in the USSR. About Sasha took five documentaries. Posthumously, she was awarded various medals and National award by all India Association of child "Nehru Bal Samiti — Calusari".

Nick Turbinenhalle poet was born in 1974 in Yalta. Tell that girl in two years put his grandmother in a dead end question: is there a soul. Nick suffered from bronchial asthma severe, I was afraid to sleep because of asthma attacks. Night, she was sitting up in bed, supported by pillows, breathing hoarsely and babbled something in his language.

And then these words began to form in poetry. Nick called adults and demanded: "Write!". The voice that dictated her lines, the girl called Sound. It seemed that she really is someone dictating the poems she read with fervor, passionate emotions. Later in the interview, nick admitted: "Poems come suddenly. When badly hurt or scared. It's like childbirth. Therefore, my poems bear the pain“.

The girl's mother demonstrated her poetic talent guests grandpa Nicknames — the Crimean writer Anatoly Nikanorovna. In his Yalta house was often visited Moscow poets and writers. When Nick was seven years old, her poems managed to convey Julian Semenov. He read it and exclaimed, "Brilliant!". At the request of Semenova to the Turbine just arrived. But on March 6, 1983 in print appeared first on poetry Nicky.

Nine-year-old schoolgirl met with Yevgeny Yevtushenko, which contributed to the poetic "career" girls. He helped organize her trip around the country, performing at poetry readings. It was called "Mozart of poetry". In 1984, thanks to Yevtushenko has published a collection of poems Nicky "Draft" and the firm "Melody" released the album with her poems. The Soviet children's Fund has allocated Nick a scholarship; her work was translated into twelve languages.

Nick gathered full houses in the cities of the Soviet Union, Italy, USA. In Venice, the festival "the Earth and poets" Turbine handed a prestigious award in the field of art — "Golden lion". 12-year-old girl became the second, after Anna Akhmatova, a Russian poet to be awarded this prize.

In the late ' 80s nick survived the first creative crisis. In a country in the middle of a restructuring, the girl's mother a second time married. Nika was finding myself in 1989, she played the difficult role of a girl sick with tuberculosis, in the movie "It was by the sea", agreed to a candid photo shoot in Playboy. In the mid-90s, "thundered" a scandalous interview in which he said that Yevtushenko had betrayed her, and later took the offensive, explaining their youthful maximalism.

"If the person is not an idiot, he is occasionally depressed. Sometimes you just want to leave, close the door and send all to hell", — said Turbine. She struggled with loneliness in his own way: running away from home, take sleeping pills, cutting her wrists. To assert himself, at the age of 16 entered into a civil marriage in a 76-year-old Professor from Switzerland, the Italian-born.

The relationship didn't last — Nika returned to Moscow, where almost no one remembered about the "poetic Mozart." She met her first love and, inspired, went to VGIK, studied at daughter of Alexander Galicha Alena, who became her friend. Despite desperate attempts to pull out the Turbine, it is expelled for academic failure from the first course.

After a breakup with a loved one, nick drank too much, found a new man, businessman, but the relationship with him did not last long — he placed her in a psychiatric clinic, where she helped get the Alyona Galich. 15 may 1997 nick jumped off the balcony. She had broken both forearms, a fractured pelvic bone, a vertebra is severely damaged. "At first I regretted that survived: so much pain endured, so much disappointment in people... And then started to appreciate, I realized that I still something can," she admitted.

Nika had a twelve operations, she put the apparatus Elizarova and re-taught to walk. She became popular again after the tragic incident, the journalists thought of the poet. But she needed the man that she would like a stone wall... Alas, such was not. 11 may 2002, nick once again jumped from the fifth floor balcony. She died at the age of 27.

Eight days a Nicky body lay in a mortuary of Institute Sklifosovsky, has not been identified. Earlier, the poet was asked to cremate her friends said goodbye to her in the hospital, thinking that the cremation will take place there. But the crematorium was not there in the last path of the Turbine carried out by the working, angry because they are not paid extra for extra work.

Later Alena Galich managed to nick the burial service in the Church and was buried at the Vagankovskoye cemetery, opposite the grave of Igor Talkova. What nick always feared, and from which he fled — alone — pursued her after death.

source↑ nlo-mir.ru

Source: /users/1080

Tags

See also

New and interesting