How can misquote a single phrase ...))))

- Imagine - complained Mitrofanovna - yesterday strawberries cool, so three out of ten cans shot. It's a pity so. The whole day was busy. And why would the strawberry shoot? I can not imagine.

- Imagine Mitrofanovna yesterday twisted strawberries - all banks have her shooting.

- One woman rolled her strawberries. Since her the next day, all banks direct exploded. The whole apartment is in the glass. Well not injure anyone. And the stink wild.

- This year with strawberries that something is not right. All complain - roll up, explode as many banks, the stench in the apartment and lit jam. How many people have died ...

- Strawberries in this year's radioactive. Who will eat any - immediately impotent sypyatsya hair. Horror!

- Are you listening? Yesterday Chernobyl exploded again. We must often go to the shower, do not go out on the street, drinking red wine ... What do you mean "can not"? I know - I was told yesterday the refugees there.

- Mr President, according to reliable sources, the Chernobyl accident again. We have to save the people! We must sound the alarm !!!

- Dear UN member states, people of good will. We know that the Chernobyl disaster struck again. Why is it hushed up? Why would someone again playing with people's lives? It is necessary to take action! Wow spasast humanity from nuclear winter !!!

- Gentlemen, the generals. American democracy is in danger again. In Afghanistan, Chernobyl exploded again. What? Ukraine? Who cares? Democracy must be saved !!! Democracy must be saved everywhere - in Afghanistan, in Ukraine ...

... - Lord, we - the representatives of Greenpeace and the IAEA, with all the responsibility that the Chernobyl disaster was not. That Geiger counter. Calm down.

- The faithful !!! These American sixes - the IAEA and Greenpeace again blatantly lie all over the world. Yes begin jihad !!! Each of you will be waiting in heaven 50 virgins. Allah is, as usual, Akbar, my children.

- Zagatala today cucumbers - told Mitrofanovna at the entrance. - If I could not have done some shooting tomorrow ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting