The Australian introduced a microchip to work with iPhone 6 +video

The Australian believes that living the life of the future after he implanted under the skin microchip, so he can control electronic devices with just a flick of the wrist.

Ben Slater (Ben Slater) became the owner of a radio frequency identification microchip, only the size of a grain of rice, which was put in his hand through a syringe two weeks ago at a tattoo parlour in Melbourne.

The reason for this decision of the Director is was the fact that a passionate lover of technological innovations looking forward to the launch of the new iPhone 6.

Ben hopes that the new generation Apple smartphone will be able to read the microchip implanted in the ear between thumb and forefinger.

A new addition in your body will allow Mr. Slater, one flick of the wrist to open the door, turn off the lights and store personal information.

"The most obvious thing to do with the chip storing contact information on it so that I can just touch your phone with built-in NFC technology and my information will be passed to him," Ben says. "It can also cause the action through my phone, for example, to turn on the light to open the secret door that is configured to recognize the chip. Or, what I can and most likely will do is to configure the ignition system of my car to recognize the chip and Keyless access and engine start".

Mr. Slater said that he made the decision to implant the microchip because he had always been interested in technologies of the future. "I wanted to get an implanted chip caused the discussion," he says. "It intrigues me that we live in an era when this kind of action is possible, especially for the usual random guy from Australia that is so easy to do it."

Ben admitted that the procedure to implant the microchip was painful, but quick. "I just needed to be careful during a two-week rehabilitation course so you don't accidentally move it, or the microchip could start the journey for my hand."

Implantation of microchips can still be new to Australia but in the United States has become a growing trend after 2004 in the Office of the food and drug administration gave the green light for the transfer of health information using wearable electronics in General. The iPhone 6 anticipation so high that in the US people began to line up for buying two weeks ago to become one of the first, touching the "future".

Source: ridus.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting