Downshifting in a warmer climate or how much is the cost of living in Vietnam?

Withhow many exactly is a month stay in Vietnam?Well today we are going to calculate a specific rate for example Nha Trang, which is now another point to stay in my long-term trip to Asia

Do not engage in such calculations, as it should be clear that here, they tend to zero in comparison with my life in Russia.

Many would like to live in a fruit Paradise on the sea all year round, but a little bird told me that the rest of the world is expensive, so whether it is, read on.

Take for an objective comparison rawfoodist who takes shelter in Tomsk and in Nha Trang.
So the basic cost of accommodation abroad is:

• Payment for rent
  • Payment for meals
  • Visa
  • Transport costs
  • The cost of clothing and household stuff
Let's review.

Payment for rent.House with two bedrooms, if you search you can find for 250$. A decent apartment can be rented for the same money.

At the moment I live in a Vietnamese house, which is a 5-storey mini-hotel, that is on the ground floor there is a family, and the rest give up. In fact it is an ordinary Vietnamese house, and I really like that, since I'm not very fond of Paphos hotels, where I lived when I went to Asia with our package tour. I like habitat close to natural.

I chose it because it is perfectly balanced — the tree closes the Windows from the sun, large room, large balcony, two large beds, second floor, good Internet, and I particularly like the market which has ALL the fruits and 20 kinds of greens all year round is just 100 metres from the house! The sea with a great beach is just700m! And for all this I was told to pay less than$200 a month!
Internet, electric, Laundry and change of bed linen, cleaning is included in the rent.

For comparison: in Tomsk, where I lived, if you have no normal housing Studio apartment can be rented for 400$.

Payment for meals.Now I will describe the approximate prices of food in our market, where I purchased and the Vietnamese themselves today:

All prices per 1 kg:

• Lychee — 40P.
  • Apples — 52r.
  • Mango — 35P.
  • Durians — 25P.
  • Cempedak 25R.
  • Avocado — 35P
  • Rambutan 25R.
  • Watermelon — 15R.
  • Pineapple (1 PCs) 17R.
  • Papaya — 35P.
  • Cucumbers — 17R.
  • Tomatoes — 17R.
  • Carrots — 20p.
  • Beets — 25P.
  • Pumpkin — 22p.
  • Greens about 20 pennies.
  • The juice of a freshly squeezed sugar cane with lime — 18P. glass
  • Water 1.5 liters reverse osmosis 17R.Thus, the average price for 1 kg is obtained of the order of 30p.
    Take, for example, that you eat 4 kg of fruits per day, it will cost you in the 150r. a day and 4500r. per month.
    The water table of 1.5 bottles per day on average, it is a 800R in a month.
For comparison: in Tomsk, where I lived on raw food I have left every month from 18000r. during 4 years. You can zeroedit cheaper, but I always buy what I want right now is season or off season.

Payment for the visa. Russians visa up to 15 days are required. The extension of the visa for 3 months costs 35$. After double visa extension need to leave the country and move back and forth on this same scheme.

The transport costs.Public transport here is not everywhere. 95% of the population of Vietnam is travelling on motorbikes. And I followed their example) for 350$ I bought a nice motorbike and now anywhere in the city can be reached in 15 minutes. Gasoline I took about 400 rubles.

The cost of clothing. All you may need is here all year round is flip flops, a couple of shorts and 4 t-shirts. Their price is so ridiculous that even to consider this expenditure is entirely optional. When I went here I was in Russia just a store of clothing — winter, summer, autumn, etc.
and you probably have the same situation. But here, such clothing is absolutely not necessary.

So, to summarize: Nha Trang, 2014, August, the main costs

• Housing — 7000r
  • The perfect nutrition just from the tree and garden beds+water — 5300р
  • Visa — 430r
  • Gasoline at the bike 400r.
  • Clothes — neglected
  • The sea and the mountains — the gift
Total per month 13100р.

For comparison, Tomsk :

• Housing (if removed) — 15000
  • Not a perfect lo power+water — 12500р (I 18500р.)
  • Gasoline on the car — 3000
  • Clothes — well, take the minimum — 20000r. in the year, in the month 1600.
Total per month:31000р (personally I would have turned 37500р.)

And now an excerpt from the encyclopedia about the climate where I was born:

Climate:
Continental. Prolonged moderately cold winters. The average duration of winter in the district — 170 days a year. The average January temperature is about -20 degrees. But there are also frozen to -55. Summers are moderately warm and short.

More specifically, the present summer — 3 weeks in year, then preparing for winter

Here are the results, insights, friends, as they say, up to You.

Source: denisterentyev.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting