The water Sassi recipe from a registered dietitian with a world name, drink and lose weight

Water Sassi, named in honor of Cynthia Sass, a nutritionist with a world name, which has proposed this wonderful drink. All those wishing to shed a few pounds, flatten your stomach, and simply improve the condition of his body is dedicated to the recipe of this miracle water.

We need: a medium size lemon and cucumber, fresh mint, ginger root, purified water.

Prepare in steps, follow the ratio of one to one.

Step 1: Water Sassi should do with the evening, because in fact it is the cold infusion, and he needs time to all products are given their nutrients in the water. Primarily a good of my all of our ingredients: lemon, cucumber, ginger and mint. Even better to wash everything in hot water and/or with a special tool (there is which can be washed vegetables). Clean the cucumber and lemon we will not, therefore, it is important to wash.

Step 2: Now you can start cutting. Cucumber and lemon should be cut thin as it will turn out, circles.
From ginger root cut a piece inch or two in length, peel them and grate. You can try chopped, but still better to use a grater. Ready ginger pulp should be teaspoon with a slide.
Mint should take 10-15 leaves. But I usually take 1-2 small twigs, carefully break the stems and throw.

Step 3: All the prepared ingredients put in a bowl with a capacity of two liters. This can be a Bank, a bottle with a wide neck, though the pot. I generally take two liter jug and divide the product between them. Pour all the cool (ideally spring) filtered water and sent to infuse in the fridge overnight.

Step 4: All the two liters you need to drink during the day. This is not difficult, the water turns out very tasty, slightly tart and refreshing. And so during the week. It would be nice to start the day with a Cup of water Sassi on an empty stomach. Ginger has beneficial effects on the intestines and helps to run his work.
This drink was invented in the framework of weight loss “flat tummy”, but as the consumption revealed many pleasant side properties. Water Sassi helps get rid of puffiness, removes toxins from the body, improves the digestive tract.

Be healthy and beautiful.

Source: koko.by

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting