Why you shouldn't complain about her husband

Sixty one million seven hundred sixteen thousand one hundred seventy eight

I have no relationship, I'm not married, I have no permanent men two years ago. I'll tell you — experience. The son of hard errors. And you know what, I'm not just mad, I get really angry when some married lady is starting to complain about her husband. Oh, how angry I am. And I was angry the last time yesterday, late in the evening, during this conversation. Based on this conversation I wanted to write this.

Life-style single has taught me: it's bloody handy to have a person. Living. Interested. Native. Just stronger than me at the moment. Who has money when they end from me. Who has a dick, hands and lips, when I want to be liked. Which has muscular strength, unusual woman.

But mega important that he (attention to the monitors!!) — every day makes a choice to BE WITH ME!

Hello, married girls, women, you hear me? I say to you, free of relations. Your man every day makes the choice. And all your infantile explanation as to why he does that — NONSENSE.

Let's order:

— He's with me because of the baby.

Woo-hoo, look at the statistics of divorces in families with children. And realize, men leave families, despite the presence of the child. They are doing so. The child does not stop. The point of all.

— He's with me because it is so convenient.

Yeah... that you're being cheated. Let's see the truth: that you have this especially convenient is that others do not? You are the heir of big capital? You reliable proven partner that does the work for him? You Angelina Jolie galleries, and all of his friends envy him?? No? AAA…

You wash his socks and cook his meals. Aha. Yes, it is hellishly convenient. This is a direct good. This is certainly something to endure all of your cracks, tantrums, silences, threats, insults, your complexes and the folds of fat, morning and evening depression, headaches instead of fucking your mom with her you know what For a pair of clean socks and a bowl of soup.

Do you really think that men are idiots? And not in a position to compare investments and profits? Finally, the financiers — as one of the men. You underestimate them. Girls, just look at yourself in the mirror when you are unhappy. Think about the mind — how often do you pleased. And try to convince myself that life with you is a piece of gingerbread, yeah.

— It does this by inertia.

Unable to start because of inertia, when there is no informed choice. I checked — no inertia is not included. The person is not with you, and all. And no inertia.

— He has no better options.

Eat. I — a better option. I'm not going to spend all his baldness, to require performance of my expectations, I will not climb and tell what feelings he should feel to me. I'll half to death to fuck with him because it was a blast.

And when he I will be given a day for a thousand rubles, I remember how during the day I ate a pita with mayonnaise, because nothing else had no money. And say: cool, thanks hon. I — a better option, and I'm free. But he is with you. Does that surprise you??

— Except for me nobody wants it.

Necessary. I. See the paragraph above.

Another killer argument: because I am a Princess! With me any happy.

Delightfully. As one of my favorite head — And now I think 10 inches forward. What makes you think that? Try to remember. Baby, don't confuse admiring parent whisper with objective reality. This title is an expression of their love for you, not your strengths.

And that, in fact, your husband receives this "title", what is the spoil? What. No crown lands, no army, no Treasury. He gets hemorrhoids with the maintenance of your hallucinations. The tantrums, pout, unsupported claims and inconsistent expenses. If he in turn will think 10 inches forward, you come, look for the following. If you do not think... — you're in luck, Princess. If this format of life can be called luck.

— And! Almost forgot. I — awesome hostess. Without me he can not do anything

Cans. I saw it with my own eyes. When my mother fell into the astral plane and no longer being able to be an awesome hostess, came to the arena my "dolt" dad. And it turned out that he flogs the clearing: Cho where to buy cheap how to defer from his small salary the stash for a rainy day. Negligent to give daughter money for expensive treatment. Not just to buy the mixer, and comfortable and beautiful…

It turned out that the man CAN do it. And a woman he doesn'T need TO do THIS. I asked my dad why he and my mom. He couldn't answer, or I don't remember. The conviction of my mother, he is not very loved and understood. Aha.

Only he lived with her all my life, with all its kinks. And died of a stroke at 56 years old. It must have been to him very comfortable... by the Way, buried in the ones zanachennye them money. His girls were unable themselves to earn a decent last journey for his men.

When you have a claim against your husband – don't call me. Just read this post. And understand, finally, that daily choice of your men BE WITH YOU — present. He is, the man does it every day. And it is worthy at least of gratitude. And respect. Take care of yourself, and look honestly — what have you done for this relationship? They were warm, good human.

You don't like your man? Amen, better late than never. Go to the mirror and looking myself in the eye answer — who handcuffed you handcuffed and forced to marry him. No villain? So — you were wrong. And what were the blame elsewhere. How rude my grandma used to say: do not want to shit, do not torture ass. Stand back and let this man with all his flaws to be loved and happy with someone else.

Want to be together? Sit down and write on a piece of paper your actions towards him last week. Including sexual strike, his unanswered calls to your mobile (under the slogan — Now let him sweat), intensely beautiful outfits to make her jealous, independent view to know that it is not very important. And tell yourself that YOUR actions will lead YOU to love and understanding.

Pauline Sunny

Source: /users/10

Tags

See also

New and interesting