What would you say Your illness is, if I knew how to speak

Eighty million one thousand seven hundred ninety two

Sometimes the reasons for illnesses could be found in the head. As people say: "All illnesses from nerves". There is a wide range of psychological causes of diseases, which I will discuss in this article.

1. A person may suffer when his illness best. On the one hand it seems absurd to this fact. The man is bad, he suffers, what benefit it can carry? BENEFIT FROM ILLNESS is advantage, unconsciously acquired during his illness and remove them from the disease.

Benefit No. 1. Disease rescue.

And saves it from unpleasant situations, and also reduces the level of personal responsibility for themselves and others. For example, a child who stutters less responsible in the classroom. Besides the failure in the responses can be translated into illness. Or obitochny weight can save a woman from male attention, which is perceived as a danger and a temptation.

Benefit No. 2. The disease gives the right to attention, care and love.

Imagine... day and night working parents... the Child hears them over the phone. And it is so important to get them the care and attention... And then there is nothing left to get sick. And, Oh, miracle! Mom takes sick leave, dad comes early from work... And everything revolves around your beloved child. Such a way of getting attention can be transferred into adulthood.

Benefit No. 3. Disease-defender.

The disease can protect from unwanted feelings and emotions. For example, a headache, because you're mad at mom, and have the belief that their parents do not get angry. Then the anger remains unexpressed, as budto gets stuck in the body.

Benefit No. 4. The disease may explain the aggressiveness.

The true source cannot be recognized for a number of reasons and it is easier to get sick in order to legalize the aggression.

Benefit No. 5. Disease can help to find a topic of conversation.

In hospitals people often say that they have pain. Or come to the clinic elderly to talk about themselves and then about their illness.

Benefit No. 6 the Disease as self-inflicted punishment.

When a person commits an improper act, he may unconsciously punish yourself for this disease.

2. The cause of the disease can be intrapersonal conflict, i.e. there are parts of the personality, which is obviously the opposite: for example, one part says "I wish I was paying attention, to be active and to speak at various events", and the second: "You're not able to say really do not know how, stutter and act want." These 2 subpersonalities can be a never ending fight where wins one or the other.

3. A person may suffer when he is inspired. Remember the saying "Tell me a hundred times that he is a pig — the one hundred and first he hryuknet. When the child all of the child said that he was sick, without any serious reasons, and whatever their (probably unconscious) reasons, he grows up with a vivid conviction of his ill health.

4. The cause of the disease can also be a traumatic experience.

After a terrible catastrophy unbearable to go through the feelings that arise from the individual, the person starts to hurt.

Remember, when the body is sick, it's always something you want to say. What would you say your illness is, if I knew how to say?..

Author: Irina Parfenova

Source: www.b17.ru/article/16320/

Tags

See also

New and interesting