The most powerful and devastating blow throughout the body

Meat meal, mixed with alkaline saliva, causes the production of stomach hydrochloric acid, whereby the alkaline saliva neutralizes the acid of the stomach, and the meat in the stomach have nothing to digest.

That's why Apple is digested in the stomach about 15 minutes, and then sent to the intestines, and the meat stays in the stomach 4 hours! All this time my stomach is trying to digest this mass, for the digestion of which he simply has no tools. In the end, after neutralization of the alkaline saliva, the stomach produces a long little bit of hydrochloric acid, mix with it the meat, and making everything I could in a few hours, sends this nezapravlenny the mess in the intestines. And here, in the gut, a reaction which is alkaline, neutralizes the acid, which was mixed meat in the stomach.

On top of that this acid in varying degrees, has a devastating effect on the intestinal wall, which, as we have said, are ulcers. In the end, it's a mess and not digested properly, with a large number of microbes-the GRAVEDIGGERS and harmful bacteria, which can only destroy the acid of high concentration, begins to rot and decompose at a temperature of 36.6 C. And the rotting mess is in the intestines of meat-eaters about 25 hours!

But the INTESTINE is a major organ of the endocrine system. And what does he get? THE ROTTING MESS! From your body of people doing the TRASH, which is dumped decaying mass, swarming with fungi parasites. The result is a reproduction in the intestine putrefactive bacteria, germs-gravediggers. These gravediggers are fed by the products of putrefaction of meat and fish. The result of the activity of these microbes are toxic substances that are extremely dangerous for the body. These toxins are absorbed into the bloodstream and spread throughout the body.

This is the MOST POWERFUL AND DEVASTATING BLOW to the entire body at once. It was after this shock, the body LOSES the ability to be healthy and beautiful, give birth to healthy children, to live long. This impact is driving many CROWDS of people in corridors of polyclinics, in which they SPEND a quarter of life, going from one doctor to another. He reduces human life almost doubled! He prematurely takes the lives of our loved ones. He leads to consequences which can't even celebrities. He leads to the fact that the mother is unable to give birth to her child herself, and she has to do cesarean section. And that the consequences of the blow hanging hideous pleats and huge bellies on the beautiful nature made the bodies of men and women! He turns silky skin of the girls in the orange-peel cellulite. He leads to the fact that the body is not able to fight viruses, and even a slight skvoznyachok can put man on the hospital bed.

Many will say: "Wait, but we're healthy," my friends, I always thought that too, but what real health is, I realized only now! About his past life, I can say that I had no idea what real health! And you will be able to appreciate it just after acquire. And you will do it very soon! If it's so difficult, since even the medical science is unable to understand these things, and help people regain lost health, how we will be able to do it? Actually, it's complicated as much as it is complicated you are, or rather our science, doctors and similar figures. In fact, paradoxical as it may sound, it's very, very simple.

Not for nothing they say: "What a fish knows about the water in which they live?" And really, what do you know about your health wild animals? Nothing, and, nevertheless, they are perfectly healthy. How is it?

Only man, of all living on the planet spends money to live... When one realizes the main cause of their diseases, it will change your diet, giving up all animal products

Source: vk.com/probujdeniechelovechnost

Tags

See also

New and interesting