Linguistic killers of success

NLP focuses greatly on linguistics (how we speak about things). And we always talk about things. Even when thinking about life alone, we still Express our ideas with words in an internal dialogue. So our thoughts become words, words actions, actions habits, habits character, and character determines our destiny. It is therefore very important to monitor how we speak about things, even if we talk only with ourselves. So, what is this linguistic killers of success?

These are the words:

— I want
— I will try
— I can't

When we say the word "want" we certainly Express our intention to have it. But it is not the intention to get it. Or rather, to do something to get it. "Well, will order the next New Year Santa Claus..."

As a result, the place of these purposes (put after the word "want") is in the order of their turn. Often we call them "desires".

When are we going to achieve something at all costs, we don't say "I want to have it", we say "I will". Or "I will do everything that I ended up with this". The words "will" or "will do" work and even chuvstvuetsa in the body quite differently. And then, as we're talking about things inside your head greatly affects the time of appearance of these things in our lives... Because it is literally a "code" of our priorities. Or, in other words, their "weight".

With the word "try" it's very simple. Try pressing the spacebar. Right now. Happened? Click, most likely, Yes. Or not click. But "to try to press the spacebar" and don't press it at the same time — very difficult. It requires great art "of probates" ;)

The results in the physical world lead to changes in the physical world. And the word "try" in the physical world does not exist, is an abstraction. With the exception, perhaps, is the "tasting of a new dish" ;)

It is one thing to press the space bar, you say, it's another to open your business (for example). Of course. However, please you two do the most difficult things we have already learned in your life.

According to research scientists is the most complex skill that develops people's skills to speak and walk. You can imagine how many operations to be performed simultaneously in order to fully control his body, balancing only on two points of support? And how hard to quickly Bang out the throat muscles, mouth and tongue that would be out of sounds to make words, You have not even remember. But you learned it! Moreover, even not having any knowledge and experience!

Now the test question:

Have you ever seen a child that says, "okay, I'll try to learn to walk"? No! And you know why? Because the child is not trying. He just takes and makes. Immediately. And with time it starts to turn. And then better and better. And he never worry that he will need to learn something new — he doesn't even notice! Because he studies just doing what he wants. But improving skills is secondary.

Don't tell me that Your tasks are more complex and difficult than the task of the child ;) Compare your experience and knowledge with the kid's bag, scale, and never make excuses

So, the word "try" in the physical world does not exist. You either do or you don't. The rest is mental... not even meditation.

With the word "can't" even easier. If we are not talking about the request to lift the truck alone without Podymova crane, we again confuse physics with abstraction. But if you ask yourself, "why can't"? It turns out that "can't" — either "do not want" or "don't know".

If it's "don't want", it is a matter of honesty with yourself. (Others can hang the noodles as you like, all adults already know that "can't" is a polite form of "will not" and I politely reply "I understand..."

But if you ran into just "don't know", ask the child learning to walk, as you now continue to live

In summary: Let's be honest with ourselves. If anything we really need, we have all the possibilities to get it, and we all do this. And if we still haven't done that, so not so much we want. And then we can admit that to themselves, and to choose something else — something that will want more and are going to do it, not dreaming about it and order from Santa Claus. However, each person chooses to live his life in illusion or in reality.

And finally a question for introspection: Since the beginning of the year, it's been almost a month that you have already done during this time to move towards your goal? published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/feed?w=wall-40615235_50266

Tags

See also

New and interesting