Etiquette is all you need to know

UMBRELLA NEVER DRIED in the open state – neither in the office nor in the hotel. It needs to be folded and put in a special stand or hang.

The BAG can NOT be put on the knees or on the chair. Small elegant handbag, clutch can be put on the table, bulk bag hung on the back of a chair, or placed on the floor, if no special chair (such is often served in restaurants). Portfolio put on the floor.

CELLOPHANE PACKAGES are only valid upon return from the supermarket, as well as paper branded packs of boutiques. Wear them later with you as a handbag store.

The MAN NEVER wears handbags. And female coat it takes only in order to convey to the locker room.

© Kristian Schuller

HOME CLOTHING pants and sweater, comfortable, but having a decent appearance. Bathrobe, pajamas are intended to go to the bathroom, and in the evening – from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Since THAT MOMENT AS the CHILD settles in a separate room, accustomed to knock, coming toward him. Then it will do the same, before entering your bedroom.

A WOMAN MAY not shoot indoors hat and gloves, but no hat and mittens.

The TOTAL NUMBER of JEWELRY on international Protocol should not exceed 13 subjects, and this includes jewelry buttons. Over gloves do not wear the ring, but the bracelet is permissible. The darker outside, the jewelry is more expensive. Diamonds used to be considered a decoration for the evening and married ladies, but recently it became permissible to wear diamonds during the day. The young girl stud earrings with a diamond of approximately 0.25 carats is appropriate.

RULES of PAYMENT in the restaurant: if you say the phrase: "I invite you", it means you pay. If a woman invites a business partner in the restaurant, she pays. Another formulation: "let's go to the restaurant" — in this case, each pays for itself, and only if the man himself offers to pay the woman, she may agree.

The MAN is ALWAYS first enters the Elevator, but it turns out the first one who is closer to the door.

In the CAR the most prestigious is the place behind the driver, it takes a woman, a man sits next to her, and when he gets out of the car, holds the door and takes the lady's hand. If a man sits behind the wheel, the woman is also preferable to take the seat behind him. However, no matter where you sat, the man needs to open up the door and help out. In business etiquette lately, men are increasingly violate this rule, using the motto feminists: "In business there are no women and men".

To SPEAK PUBLICLY about the fact that you are dieting is bad form. Certainly not under this pretext to abandon the dishes offered by the hospitable hostess. Be sure to praise her culinary talents, at the same time you can eat nothing. You should also do with alcohol. Why you can't drink – it's your problem. Ask dry white wine and slightly taste.

TOPICS TABOO for polite conversation: politics, religion, health, money. Inappropriate question: "God, what a dress! How much did you pay?" How to respond? Lovely smile: "It's a gift!" Move the conversation to another topic. If the interlocutor insists, softly say, "I wouldn't want to talk about it".

To EVERY PERSON who has reached 12 years, it is necessary to address on "you". It is disgusting to hear how our "elite" says "you" to waiters, or drivers. Even to those people with whom you are familiar, in the office, better to turn to "you", "you" — only in private. Exception – if you have peers or close friends. How to react if the interlocutor stubbornly "sticks" to you? At first ask again: "Excuse me, are you talking to me?" If not, look puzzled: "Excuse me, you mean me?" The next phase – neutral shrug: "Sorry, but we did not go to "you".

To DISCUSS MISSING, that is simply gossip, is unacceptable. It is not lawful to speak ill of loved ones, in particular, to discuss husbands, as is our custom. If the husband is bad – why is he not divorced? And just as impermissible with contempt, with a grimace to talk about his native country. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: pokolenie-x.com/?p=23587

Tags

See also

New and interesting