Experts bet $ 1 million on his longevity

Two leading expert on longevity has bet 1 million dollars on who of them will die first. The head of the company Insilico Medicine Alex Zhavoronkov and partner of the venture capital Fund Deep Knowledge Ventures, Dmitry Kaminskiy made a bet on conference health JP Morgan to prove their commitment to longevity. It is reported by news Agency International Business Times.

According to one of the terms of the bet, which was announced by the famous futurist and author Zoltan Istvan, the parties undertake not to contribute to the death of each other. Larks and Kaminsky hope that this unusual competition will be another impetus for testing different approaches to increase life expectancy, but also will give you extra motivation to live.

Lark believes that the development of science in the fight against aging of the person will lead to that people will cease to think of death as is widely recognized fact and ultimately will discover the ability to live for centuries.

I would really like to make the same bet with bill gates, Elon Musk and mark Zuckerberg, so they can live longer and continue to do wonderful things. But I don't think they will be worthy competitors in longevity. I would also like to challenge Sergey Brin and Larry page, who seems to show much to developments in this sphere, — said Kaminski.

Source: hi-news.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting