Memo on nutrition and traineeship to fly

Eight million nine hundred sixty one thousand five hundred ninety three

As a great tactician and strategist, and I didn't exercise and ate everything in the fall and winter and now is the time of laying the Foundation of my personal trend the upcoming summer mini or Maxi? Thongs on the beach or a pareo? mmmm? :)
As a rule, it is always a battle, and from time to time I win.

1. Set a realistic goal. If I never had a slim waist — it is important to understand that I won't have any-when, from any diets and exercises don't grow long legs and nice Boobs. That is, you need to concentrate on something else, we know we have. Better themselves, in their own most healthy and slim form — we will not.

2. Do not deceive yourself. I mean friends you can certainly say: "Oh, you know I TA-a-a-AK work a lot and don't eat anything and pop and hip generally terrible and I was so unhappy" — but who better? The one-and-a-AK a lot to do is plow every day for a few hours. I will repeat it. Not 20 minutes before the video between the kitchen and the nursery. But several. Hours. Each. Yeah. Day. But nothing is — it's so... well, here's a post that I don't eat. And I personally don't think nothing of it:)

3. Do not deceive yourself again and not Capitolium in the garden, crafts for the soul and the fellowship of the sun loungers early. Sometimes, around the second week of training and dieting it may seem to us that things are not so bad. Well, the age, yeah, well the metabolism is not the same. What do you want — I have 30, 26, 35, 24,33, 38, 25... And girlfriends with their mothers, too, will play along — say, what are you doing?! You look beautiful! What you came up with yourself?! You're a sight for sore eyes! Yeah, from their point of view, but a beautiful woman are not Housewives, it is important to understand in principle. And sometimes so want to agree with them. Well — thought, well, there is a slightly rounded hip, butt down and belly bulging — but good! So I advise you to go in the fitting room in a clothing store for teenagers and try it to buy shorts. Those which involuntarily had looked a man who is nice to you. Persistent can say to yourself, "Oh, well why do I need shorts — I'm so beautiful I look". But compared to me pozaproshlogodnie — I look awful. And that's a fact. And because I'm going to do. This is how I look now. My ass not fit in any pants except for winter ski tights size L and old jeans, which I still breast fed ;))) And I know I can look better. And I will.

4. Maintain consistency and meticulousness. Roughly speaking, the girls at the end of February we are sold into slavery. 50 shades of grey in my version looks like this:
(this is my trainer belt for training).

Find yourself a good coach sadist.
And we do a lot, regularly, honestly I do. And mind eat, do not eat anything harmful, even on weekends, even "diet schnitzel with dietary dietary potatoes with gravy and, of course, Coca-Cola". Stick to this schedule is not a week — and three months.

5. Workout should be hard on everyone probably has his own workout, which lose weight, and pulls in the best way. WHAT you are doing — not so important. I have this yoga from your favorite coach. Here I am last year I went three times a week to the rink, sometimes for two hours — the ice was gone all wet, riding in a t-shirt with bare shoulders. But the ass has not changed, nothing has changed, the battle was lost because yoga was twice a week. But there in the hall on the mats — chills for some reason, although sweating is not so sovesm. After his classes, especially when I miss — delayed onset muscle soreness stomps three days. I feel every muscle of his body, and in such places I did not know that any more muscle. And it hurts the most coveted gluteus maximus (Dima knows a lot about the classes for girls;))) and press sometimes. Hard training is not a "I'm a video and it is very difficult, and I do push-UPS, squat and keep the bar just a minute." Well, fellows, if so — but I'm just saying now with my small, trifling with fat, ugh, there is nothing special to do but to round up, so, I personally, maybe, the rest all magically wrong — but I need to have a half hour hard-core fight at least 4 times a week (2 days of recovery sessions and 1 output). Mochilovo this... how would you say... this asana, I think, for example — is quite difficult. Wait a minute. I wasn't easy to wait so even few seconds (back leg straight). But in the classroom my coach is a relaxing and almost relaxing. To help you understand:)

In one lesson we do probably make more than 20 approaches handstands. Handstand, if you don't know how to do — a very difficult exercise. It is not in the hands, and the cardio when trying to jump and keep the balance. Try it!
Yes, the fact that in the course of employment reduces leg cramp that periodically dark eyes and floating floors, and even sometimes a little nauseous and his knees buckled themselves and you fall — good symptoms. Seriously. If there are no symptoms, the condition "TA-a-a-AK do a lot of" not observed, and therefore — and the result will be.

6. Eating the right foods. This does not mean that we should stop eating. Is very necessary — otherwise you will not have the strength to do. But there need a meal that won't spoil you and to delayed toxic yams and tuber with visible ribs and defined biceps. We are what we eat. The food should be:
— simple
— most natural
— small meals often
such that you would quietly gave a two year old.

Stewed vegetables, "sick" vegetable soups, porridge — our all. And of course, greens.
By the way, if you have the proper training that nausea during class will help you to choose the most healthy diet. Me, after a quality yoga, the last thing you want to eat something heavy, greasy and unwholesome. I usually after evening classes were not permitted to eat, and just drink kefir and eat a banana or a bowl of fresh herbs and a little sunflower seeds.

7. Proper distribution of time and effort. Sleep is the key to recovery and health. Be sure to get enough sleep. And no need to upheavals in the first two weeks so that then the continuation of classes seemed impossible. Respect their time, themselves and their studies. No need to blindly cram a workout in disordered natural schedule.Otherwise everything will crumble and burn at some point and will have to score, and you will be exhausted and nervous. Plan out all strictly in advance. published

Source: d-yatsenko.livejournal.com/#entry-d_yatsenko-141528

Tags

See also

New and interesting