The Call Of The Beyond

© Sarolta Ban

As my old friend: "Life is so arranged: that is boring, then scary." In some human life can be compared to a huge range of children's Manitou, folded into each other like nesting dolls.Inside the playpen safely and securely, one thing — toys sooner or later get bored. Outside the arena — so many interesting things, but the fingers of the door can pinch.Or anything. Trouble...

And yet the call of the beyond hear everything, and everyone responds to it differently.The safest way — read a book, or turn on the TV.

Then you can right sitting in the playpen to lead interesting and fulfilling lives, and most importantly at any point, the button on the remote or click the book shut.
Op.
And I'm in the playpen.
Lyapota! Here is my dummy, that's my rattle, here is my cushion.

I played in the legendary computer game "Morrowind" and I thought, and what prevents to find the same thing that I'm looking for in this game, in real life? The universe is always responsive to such requests.
It was.
And now I'm in the Big Game.
Some time later, lying alone under the open sky in the night the Peruvian desert, just like the warrior after the battle on the Kulikovo field, going beyond all known limits, naterpevshis horror of all horrors, I thought:
"And what I was playing a computer game?"
Stupid idea, I was discarded.
But the life-giving and life-saving for me smile the thought in that moment caused.Thank you!

But back to the usual human limits.I once liked to joke — in this world there are two very dangerous things: love and creativity.

One whose heart has never been awakened is secure within the warm and moderately difficult relationships.
Deep love is fatal to personality.
The limits will be abandoned.
To two souls met they need to get out of their Manitou and to meet each other.
True love is always mutual, the other is not.
A pack of menthol cigarettes one of the best remotes invented by mankind.
The Indians with tobacco stopped the war, white people love.
Funny.
And yet, as Vysotsky sang:
"And cranks — yet such is — Breathe in the mixture. And no awards do not expect any punishment."

Any love breathed a full breast will not return back.The limit is passed.Life without breath love is his melancholy.

The second threat is the limit — creativity.
Paramonovo inadvertently through this frontier, touching God-given in itself, something is lost to the "normal human life".
Met I his first teacher in the theatre arts part-time physics of the license plate object.
He told me a sad and funny story.
From him suddenly left his wife.
Without quarrels and warnings.
He first began a terrible eczema, the skin on the hands as if stripped live.
Fortunately, he was not healed by traditional medicine.
And then the eczema went and came the poems.
In a continuous flow.
By the time we met him, he has already published three collections and have recorded two CDs.
One problem, the physicist he was no longer able to work.
In my head the verses instead of formulas.
He turned to me with a strange question:
"Slavik, and how can I not write them?".
Still it is funny, remembering this story.
He didn't realize how hard "hit".
"No, — I replied. — You're a poet and a filmmaker, not a physicist. Prednisolone had to drink on time."
This lucky, And how many of their creators, healed stopping medicine?

A woman languishes, if it is not claimed as a Muse.
At some moment in the development of a relationship love is not enough.
Want beyond.
So the Muse did — she's always right.

There are more stringent limits.If I meet a man, whom the official medicine has recognized the terminally ill, I told him about the following sentence:
"Something came to an end, or your old personality, or your life. Pick."
I know the former seriously and terminally ill, who are thankful for what the universe put them in front of such a harsh choice, otherwise they would play in his playpen.
Those who have long been avoiding challenges in my life, sooner or later faces a Challenge.

The love of the Universe is absolutely ruthless. I already wrote about the fact that any unsolvable problem is unsolvable at the level of consciousness that created it.And there are two ways: to refer to someone higher and more powerful for help is called prayer. Or to move to the desired level — is called development.In my picture of the world: the universe may not respond to our pleas not to interfere with our development.
"Help the fool — a terrible enemy."

Warning!

Further, the text may contain prohibitive for the reader's information. If You are not sure that You should continue to read, do not read. If you are reading — do so at your own risk.

Preservation of limits — not less important than the outside.Arnold Mindell called reality in which we all live Treaty a reality.
Something comfortable, when the world is predictable and its laws are known and can be found in the school — to preserve a contractual reality as agreed.So good for all of us.

Me this morning in a moment of awakening called for the realization of one of the meanings of sleep in human life.In the dream there are no limits and the agreed laws.
It is so sweet a dream?
Every night the mind of everyone from enjoying the beauty and unpredictability Beyond.
And in the morning there is an amazing opportunity to return to universal playpen.Isn't it great?!

Traditional natural science it is impossible even to assume that the laws of this world can not only learn, but also to change.
To peredogovarivatsya.
Certainly not at your own risk.
Just ask the Universe — maybe she has something new.
Some sort of upgrade System?
Among the ten commandments there is no commandment prohibiting it to do.
People can easily violate any of the commandments, but do not encroach on the Matrix.
As actually happened — people have discovered the laws, or come up with them?
I like to joke that the official science does not budge until you understand why the ancient Incas did not use the wheel, they knew about its existence, was used in ritual purposes, but not used in everyday life.Apparently not crazy enough!

By the way about the mind.It creates the desired border.
Every night in sleep we rest from this boundary.
Many great ideas and revelations came in a dream or dream-like meditative condition.
Someone ran out of universal playpen quickly enough what some toy from the beyond and ran back to the other children:
"Look what I brought for you".

I tried to bring a new toy psychologists.I was not allowed to hold a master class 13 gestaltists organizers of the Kiev conference.
The sequence number of the conference is very symbolic.
I was offered a choice of three workshops: a lot of money "the sacred foundations of the Gestalt approach," token money "the limits of psychotherapy" and absolutely nothing "end of therapy".
Now sad that the talks were held on the sidelines. Should've insisted on an open discussion of our differences in front of the entire conference. The very discussion and it would be a master class. Indeed, in some ways, our talks reflect global process: the interaction of those who keep the Treaty a reality and those who seek to bring something new to it.
The mission is both equally respected and necessary. How to tell my children: "mom is safe — you wonder"

At all times, "the keepers of the limits" behaved stiffer and more enthusiastic pioneers Prohibitive.This is understandable,

Im scared!

I love to use as an example that not so long ago, some five hundred years ago, anyone who claimed that the Earth revolves around the Sun could burn at the stake to prevent new research.Many ancient cultures attempted to tell white about how the world works and caused a lot of fun.

Arnie Mindell said that any psychologist and psychotherapist sooner or later coming to the limits of their knowledge and feels that beyond these limits there is something, but it has neither the methods nor the tools to go further.I would add that such limits sooner or later any businessman, politician, medic, chemist, physicist, botanist, janitor and generally just growing.

Once I sang the angel.I didn't expect it to happen, and never imagined that it can happen at all. Song angel led me to the unthinkable Beyond, but my mind boldly stood on guard. Instead of comprehend what they give me, I suddenly began to feel pride in their advancement.My mind was filled with thoughts about how cool I am!

Song angel moved somewhere pereferiyu. Peruvian master took notice of my condition, came to me and in the literal sense of the word was removed from my consciousness all my boast.
And the song of the angel again took a Central place — and again universal knowledge and principles of cosmic harmony began to come to me.

My mind soared more than ever.
"I'm the coolest of cool!"
Approached by another master and is also swept in my mind.
Ah, if only!
Apparently I was very hungry for recognition.
Between the space beauty and harmony and a cosmic show-off, I chose a space off.
Master me no longer helped.And really, what child would not teshilos....

However, what was supposed to happen, happened.The song angel brought me out of my sandbox.
Later I met other people who heard the angels.
This is a step of no return.
Once at this level of consciousness I want to go back again.
I want it to be like there.
Otherwise melancholy.
And now, when You read these lines, maybe someone of You quietly sings the angel.
What will happen if you quiet your mind and listen?
Be careful.You may not fit in the old playpen...

Burn my bridges.

Spreading my anxiety.

Find me features

Born Of The Mother Of God.

Call me always,

When the soul no rest,

And can be Your Star

Will open something else

Than games funny kids

In the hands of the Father of Creation.

And the whole chain of days,

Will merge in an instant.