Alpha instinct

© "The foundling" art film production Studio "Mosfilm" 1939.

The amazing thing — instincts. No, it is certainly clear that we have a lot of natural programs, which for the manifestation only need some favorable circumstances.

Something suddenly happens, and there you are, like the snap of a finger, and all of nature, unfolding before your eyes.

And surprisingly occurs.

I have a small, charming daughter of five years old. Fragile air. The type of Princess and the pea.

She often asks for help in cases that knows how to handle herself; like when it is wear on the handles, holding on his knees. Not like the dark, not to say afraid.

Soon as it gets dark outside and in the house we scold twilight, this girl will not go alone into a room where the light is not lit, the toilet or in the bathroom on the potty. It must follow, to turn the lights on and sometimes even stay together.

I have another daughter. Type it looks like a little robber from "the Snow Queen". Bright-eyed, noisy.

When the danger tend to attack, to bite, to sting than to run and hide. One day at the beach suddenly run up a large dog smashed a shovel on the nose with fright.

She is much younger — she's only two years. But it is the same as the older sister, doesn't like the dark, not to say afraid.

And that's what I see once.

Little chirps: "Rush, rush!" I casually ask: "I Wonder what it could mean?"
A five-year plan to me with a reproach: "This is — "Berenice"! She's calling me!"

And accurately. Look, tottered together. And there, where I never thought, in a dark bathroom. I have a mild surprise, confusion and a silent question in the eyes: "How?! How is this possible?".

Eldest goes ahead, without the slightest sign of insecurity and fear. The younger her, fully trusting her sister.

Here is how alpha instinct. Without learning and consolidate skills the child suddenly exhibits adult qualities, so valued in society. Tremble: "What was that? Where?" And in response heard: "This is your nature. Everything is already there within. Wait for development and you will be happy!"

No matter how small, defenseless and timid was no man, is only to see next to me someone else more than small, weak, very inexperienced or just needs help, like the desire to help, to provide protection and support comes to the fore.

Needless to say, without any hesitation — just instinct. He pushes at the time all other aspirations on the back burner. And you, as a good bird Taree, rush to provide aid to the needy.

And then eldest again became dependent and timid, again appealing to me, when you have to pass in an unlit room... posted

Author: Tatiana Elimousin

Source: alpha-parenting.ru/2015/03/26/alfa-instinkt/

Tags

See also

New and interesting