How to lose 50 pounds and start a new life by two simple habits

Eighty one million four hundred eighty four thousand four hundred twenty six

The story of his incredible transformation of the publishing People told the 67-year-old illusionist Penn Gillette:

I weighed 150 lbs. In 60 years I was in the hospital due to high blood pressure. I was one step away from a stroke. The doctors prescribed me six very powerful medication and all so I just died.

That's how I was:

Then the doctor told me to do everything possible and impossible in order to lose weight — although on 20-30 pounds. I began to change, as I had no other choice.

But in the process of transformation, I completely changed my attitude to life. We can say that in 60 years, I started to really live.

To begin, I dramatically changed my diet. We can say, radically. I have arranged to eat per day no more than 1000 calories. This allowed me to drop 900 g net weight in a day!

In General, 50 pounds overweight, who do not like my doctor, gone in just two months.

What happened then? I refused to hard (or even violent) counting calories and switched to diet nutritarian Dr. Fuhrman. This means that I no longer eat animal products, do not eat anything made from processed grains (buns, for example, and even the bread), and never add to the food sugar and salt.

Now I eat Very large amounts of food, but only a very, very, very healthy. And it radically changed my life!

I don't usually eat Breakfast. I know it's bad, but this is an old habit I never managed to get rid of. For lunch I eat a huge portion of vegetable salad with vinegar. For dinner eat something like brown rice with vegetable stew. In desserts, too, does not deny that at their core lay the fruit. My favorite dessert: a mixture of a large number of blueberry and cocoa powder. Yes, salt in my diet there, but I actively use different sauces — for example, Tabasco.My daily ration of 3 kilograms of food. It is much more than eats in a day any fat. I believe that it's not how much you eat and what you eat.

I probably could afford to eat a big steak or piece of cake every couple of weeks. But I just don't want to eat them. First, I don't think it's good. Our taste preferences — the result purely of our habits. Once you get used to vegetables, they will seem tastier meat.

Secondly, I remember how bad it felt like 60. And I know how you feel now, seven years later. The difference is huge. If you have experienced something like that, you sure would not be any temptation to start again is there something fatty or sweet.

I don't do sports, but like to keep in shape through daily short 7-minute charge. I assure you, that's enough! Sometimes, a couple times a month, I ride a bike or juggle — just because it brings me indescribable pleasure. Train is fun. The main thing — to find your optimal training regime and not to overstrain yourself.Now I feel that I have a huge amount of energy. I literally have nowhere to put it! I have never, even in 30 years, never felt as good as now! I'm just happy!

I have a 49-year-old wife and two children. They all notice that I have a hundred times more energy! Although I'm still not convinced to give up meat. Nothing will grow up — will understand!

So, all you need is to work on only two habits. First — eat a healthy diet. To start, simply give up everything that contains tons of sugar and salt. Second — start to do exercises in the morning. Just seven minutes. You can't even imagine what your life will be, if you'll listen to me.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lifter.com.ua/Kak-sbrosit-50-kg-i-nachat-novuyu-gizn-za-schet-dvuh-prostih-privichek#31413

Tags

See also

New and interesting