A note from his son: a story that will amaze You!

This story happened in the US and instantly became viral. And now you will understand why.Seventy seven million six hundred ninety six thousand forty five

The father went into his bedroom teenage son and saw on his bed a note. It was addressed "dad". With the worst premonition father opened the envelope and began to read the letter. While reading his hands were shaking with fear...

«dear Papa. With great pain and sadness that I write to you these lines. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid family scandal with you and mom. I really fell in love with Stacy and she loves me, too.

I know that you and mom don't love her for piercings, tattoos, tight clothes and the fact that it is much older than me. But it's not just teenage passion, daddy! She is pregnant!

Stacy says that we will be very happy. She has a trailer hidden in the woods, and a supply of firewood for the whole winter. We dream that we will have many children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to many things. For example, she explained to me that marijuana is completely harmless to everyone. We will grow it for yourself and in order to have something to sell to other people in the commune. I recently tried ecstasy and cocaine. I liked it. So I will need money in order to buy them in the future. But marijuana is a profitable business...

We will pray that science quickly found a cure for AIDS. Then nothing will prevent our Stacy love. She deserves to live!Don't worry, dad. I'm 15, and I know how to take care of themselves. Someday Stacy will come to you, and you'd be surprised how much you have grandchildren.

Love, your son, Joshua.

P. S. Dad, all that is written here is not true. I am home Jason. I just wanted to remind you that there are things in life that are much worse than the shitty grades in school. My diary from the last two is on the table in the kitchen. Look at him and not be angry. Call me back when your anger subsides. And I will not be afraid to come home!»

What would you do if you received such a letter from my son? published 

Author: Konstantin Shiyan

Source: lifter.com.ua/Otets-bil-v-shoke-kogda-uvidel-eta-ugasayushchuyu-zapisku-ot-sina#33811

Tags

See also

New and interesting