The Manifesto of self-sufficiency

... That I am responsible to move away from what hurts me. I am responsible to protect myself from those who cause me harm. I am responsible to pay attention to what is happening to me and appreciate his interest in what is happening.

I have to realize that the resonance that is my thing. That happened to me what happens should I do what I do. I am not saying I can control everything that happens to me, no, but I'm responsible for everything that happens to me because of something, let some of the little things I contributed to this.

I can't control the opinion of all others, but can control their. I can freely dispose of their deeds.

I should decide how I will act. With my limitations, with my troubles, with my ignorance, with all that I learned and what I know. Considering all that, I have to decide how to act in the best way. And I should do so.

I should know myself better to know your resources.

I should love myself enough to grant myself privileges, and know that it's my decision.

Then I buy something that comes with autonomy and is the reverse side of freedom: courage. I will have the courage to act as I dictate my mind, and to pay for it.

Then I will be free even if others won't like it.

And if you don't love me the way I am;

And if you leave me what I am;

And if in the long and cold winter night you leave me alone and go...

Close the door, you hear? Because I blowing.

Close the door. If this is your decision, close the door.

I'm not going to ask you to stay a minute longer contrary to your desire. I beg you: close the door, because I live here and it is cold outside.

And it would be my decision.

It turns me into a person who is not subject to manipulation. Because the self-sufficient person cannot be manipulated, and we know that no one can control it. Because the self-sufficient person can lead only if he wants it, as it is uncontrollable, you don't dispose of them. He manages the situation, he manages himself.

This means a huge step forward in your personal history and in your development, this implies a very different way of life and perhaps a deeper knowledge of other people.

If you are truly self-sufficient, if you don't give in to manipulation, even just a little, it is likely that some people will leave your life... Maybe someone will not want to stay. Well, have to agree on the price. The price that will be parting with some individuals from our inner circle.

In preparation for the celebration of the arrival of new faces (maybe...)." published

© Harke Buki

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/feed?w=wall-35570355_193741

Tags

See also

New and interesting