Letter to Putin

Planted now familiar from Russian newspaper. Translated in a hurry, but try to keep the style. The letter's author - some elderly German, "Planning" (insurance broker). Name now, but his position, I still do not give.

Dear Chief Editor,

Last week you published the information that is now coming daily Russian-language newspaper called "Rheinische Zeitung».
Since October 2006, I wrote a letter to President Putin, President, and Mr. Koteneva, Ambassador in Berlin, but there was no response, despite my polite reminder not followed, then send my letter to you with a request to publish it as an open letter. < br /> It is possible that then follow any reaction; I am still of the opinion that President Putin can not be indifferent to what I experienced.
It is possible that he is not acquainted with my letter, or it got lost. Nevertheless, it is necessary to arrange things so that I at least got the answer.
Meanwhile, there was even televised on this topic.

I would be very glad to receive your response.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Klaus Conrad's

Dear Mr. Kotenyov,
Dear Mr. Putin,

Today I appeal to you to perhaps an unusual case.
I ask you to forward this letter to your President for review.
In the period from 16.09.2006 to 30.09.2006 I was in Spain, on the Costa Brava in Lloret de Mar, the hotel Marsol.
At this time, the hotel was 90% filled with guests from Russia.

Just say that I find remarkable, that your countrymen are now also have the opportunity to see Europe and the world, meet people.

And yet, I (and not only me, but also relax with me friends, as well as employees of the hotel) was disappointed with the behavior of your fellow countrymen, especially in the restaurant / buffet.

They filled the plates to the brim, so that the food fell down; and they started with dessert, then move on to salads with vegetable oil, and after eating meat dishes. In addition, they put food back untouched.
Plates are only partially devastated, just scraps left on the table or even scattered on the tablecloth.
We are not accustomed to this, and therefore were disappointed; besides any food offered in abundance, the cooks are constantly replenished buffet, so all in any missing. In addition, they brought with them dinner drinks (in the morning after breakfast they grab food with them, and in the evening, too), and some appeared to dinner in a very short pants (shorts sport), although this is not desirable.
And some are so talking loudly in a restaurant on their mobile phones that the other guests, in particular, I felt very uncomfortable.
In one case, Russian guest was on the phone for so long that his companion (probably the spouse) just got up and left.
During his long call - I just saw it as he sat across from me at the other end of the hall - I do not have words to describe it, Russian guest constantly picking at his nose and saw the result. Disgusting spectacle.

My friends and I have many times stayed in the hotel, but this I have not seen.
I could tell you about other unpleasant things, but will spare you from this.

In conclusion, I would not want to be silent, that in the next room lived a very nice couple from Russia, they always answered the greeting when I greeted them.

Dear Mr. Kotenyov,
Dear Mr. Putin,

You've probably wondering why I'm telling you all this.

It seems to me that you can not be indifferent to such behavior of your fellow countrymen abroad. The more that you, as a statesman, and use tsenites honor and in the world, and in Germany, and especially me.

I hope you find time to read this letter and send me the answer.

With deepest respect to you and the Russian people

and with best wishes,
Klaus Conrad's

via neuraum

Tags

See also

New and interesting