13 wonderful women over 60, who seem to with age become more beautiful

Don't know where that stereotype, but women somehow want their age has remained a mystery. Good now what did not come up with in order to artfully hide the years of hair dye, plastic surgery, anti-aging makeup, lifting-pilling-massage...

Moreover, ask a woman about her age is considered bad manners! However, in recent times on the pages of glossy fashion magazines, you can find young girls and elegant ladies in age who still look amazing. Apparently, therefore, the editors of top publications are trying to hammer into people's heads that you can be beautiful at any age. Today the team Ofigenno.cc to take the example of glossy magazines and to host the 15 gorgeous women who at her age looks amazing. Nobody says that they do not resort to services of plastic surgeons do not sit on diets and don't use anti-aging cosmetics. Anyway, in his 20s with a very large tail they are irresistible.

Carmen Dell Oreis (84 years)

She still flaunts down the catwalk and flashed on the pages of the most popular publications dedicated to fashion. "In sex I'm a foodie, and the food," says the desperate old (even I do not dare so to speak).

Julie Andrews (79 years)

Amazing lady which charm galore. To the public she is known for her role as Mary Poppins, and as an active fighter for the rights of sexual minorities. This Granny has the awards "Grammy", "Oscar", "Golden globe". Not this woman's dream, what else to say.

Raquel of Welch (74)

The sex symbol of the 1970s. we All remember her in the movie "one Million years BC", where she appeared before the public a nice, bright, expressive blonde in a bathing suit. She never hid that from time to time likes to pull up something from the surgeon here and there. However, no data is so perfectly natural to look in his later years is also difficult.

Hellen Mirren (69 years)

This gorgeous lady will be remembered through the roles of crowned personalities (the English Queen Charlotte, 1994; Elizabeth I, 2005; Elizabeth II, 2006). By the way, before becoming Hellen Mirren, her real name is Elena Mironova. "When the time comes, I too will come to a plastic surgeon" jokes it in numerous interviews.

Diane Sawyer (69)

About this megapopular leading often joke: "Presidents change, but Diana remains." She interviewed many Presidents of the United States and started work at the headquarters of Nixon. Audiences love her combination of femininity with perseverance, honesty, intelligence, drive. Diana admitted to reporters that his views of blooming owe a special cabbage diet.

Susan Lucci (68)

TV-Guide is not in vain put it in 37th place in the list of "50 greatest TV icons and history" in 1996. Susan became known for his star role in the TV series of the 70s, which is still in the US — "All my children". This burning grandma d also does not hide his love for plastic.

Peggy Lipton (68 years)

The life of this beauty and the favorite of millions with age, ceased to resemble a tale: cancer of the rectum has not passed unnoticed. Peggy claims that her appearance is the result of proper skin care. He started his career as a model. Many remember her for one of the leading roles in the TV series "twin Peaks".

Jaclyn Smith (67 years)

This famous actress assures everyone that the plastic is not used. In the eighties, it has sold several brands of fashionable clothes and perfumes.

Sofia Rotaru (67)

Perhaps this singer knows everyone in our area. And yet many argue that she looks even better than in younger years. It is clear that she has repeatedly turned to the services of plastic surgeons, but the true beauty is worth any sacrifice.

Olivia Newton-John (66 years)

With this bright blonde with a radiant smile should take an example. She survived breast cancer but still enjoying life.

Sigourney weaver (65 years)

Sigourney has publicly stated that plastic surgery is the enemy of the natural beauty of any woman. And all sorts of injections and does harm the facial expressions, which is so necessary to a good actor.

Barbara Walters (85 years)

One of the most popular and highly paid American TV presenters. Received the award "Emmy" for their daytime show "the View".

Sophia Loren (80 years)

Sophia Loren definitely needs no introduction. "I have no special secrets to combat aging. Just need to live in harmony with yourself and the world around them, stay calm, serenity and poise, not to forget the joys of life and to look after themselves – to eat, to dress, exercise and sleep for 7-8 hours, not less," keeps telling the Italian diva. She has an Oscar, and is the recipient of five awards "Golden globe".

I believe that these "grannies" will give odds to any young girl, because each of them has its own peculiarity, unique style, charm and charisma. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: ofigenno.cc/izvestnye-prekrasnye-zhenshchiny-za-60

Tags

See also

New and interesting