Of sexual education

On what principles should be built proper sex education?

First of all, on the education of the person. A child is born a monkey with the ability to become human. And girls need to raise a female human and a boy human male. This model of human development described by Maslow. These provisions are described in the book "Hell in Paradise". There is 15 points.

Seventy five million eight hundred one thousand three hundred

Lectures on Sexology, 1929

When a person starts walking to meet a few of them, sex it becomes the way it should be. Trouble contemporary humanity lies in the fact that its representatives begin to have sex, being totally unprepared for this. Then inhibited his development as a person.

In animals everything goes by instinct. When a young buck wants to cover the female, then he doesn't get it. It would not let her other males. IT is with these strong males fighting, and only when it reaches full power, it gets right to the sex.

Unfortunately, we often do have sex people absolutely unprepared for this either physically or spiritually, or financially. Hence all the trouble. Many of us view sex as a remedy, whereas it is only a method of prevention.

I'm not going to list all the 15 signs of maturity, and will bring them back in three easy-to-check: physical health, financial independence and spiritual maturity.

Financial independence is the ability to feed themselves, children who can emerge from this sex, and sexual partner with whom something can happen.

Physical health can be checked during the examination at the medical center. But the absence of illness is not a sign of health. A healthy person should be able to run 10 miles, at least trotting, squeeze your weight, or at least one-third (men) and perform a series of tests that would indicate their strength and endurance.

Spiritual maturity can be checked by how people spend their free time. If he spends it on maintaining physical fitness, vocational and spiritual development or for a loved one, then it's all right.

If setbacks in the field of erotic love are tragic in nature, so the man badly things are going. Successful people have failures in love are pushing for further development. He is not satisfied with the scandals at failure, and is going to develop. But more often it sympathizes with the one who refused him, for he is a fool and saw the dignity of man, which encouraged him erotic love.

When we are approached for help in solving sexual problems, we propose to focus on solving business issues. This is not a departure from tackling sexual questions. This is the way for a radical solution. One woman was indignant that I was to solve her sex question suggested to bring your earnings up to 1000. E. in a month, and preferably up to 5 thousand. But still she listened.

I met her in five years. She fulfilled my order, but sexual problems are not solved. However, this problem has changed its hue. If she didn't have anyone to have sex, now not from whom to choose.

This problem she was going through quite easily and continued to increase its business activity. She is now 35 years old. Now she is equal to her sexual partner, with whom she not only lives together, but also registered in our government, as his wife. This, of course, trifles, but it is nice. published 

Author: Michael Litvak

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: litvak.me/statyi/article_post/o seksualnom-vospitanii

Tags

See also

New and interesting