Methods for complacency: How to gain composure in any critical situations

Such negative emotions as anger, aggression and irritation takes a lot of mental strength. In this regard, consider the methods of suspension, and three effective way of finding composure in any critical situations.

Negative emotions particularly such as anger, aggression and irritation, takes a lot of mental energy, so it is desirable as seldom as possible to fall into such a state, are serious obstacles to entrepreneurial activity and, of course, not giving the opportunity to create a positive business image. In this context, it makes sense to consider the techniques they are suspended

1. Always separate the person and the problem. Focus on it. Because it is important. This will switch you from an emotional level to the rational. It's simpler and easier to resolve the contradiction. In addition, such a switching from releases of passion, the stormy emotional reactions in which consciousness is disconnected and does not control the process behavior.

2. Imagine in its place of another person. How would he behaved in this situation? Play the role of this person. It will help to forget about yourself and cool down your anger.

3. You can imagine such a picture. Between you and your partner a glass wall. You see his angry gestures, but I can't hear what he says. No longer need to answer is also "growl". Select any item in the toilet (badly sewn button out to the side tie, etc.), look closely at her say thoughtfully: "You lose a button, and there is no such sale". Hear in response: "What the hell is the button!" Show: "That one."

4. You boil from anger, ready to make partner, hurtful words, but overpower yourself calm, you believe in yourself, you own yourself. Smile or draw a smile muscle. Imagine how funny you smile.

Very useful and the following three methods complacency.

1. Rationalization of anger. This method requires first of all to understand the causes of anger, and to give it a different meaning. Ruled by emotions, and reason slept. Wake him up. Extract the lessons.

Look for something positive in what happened. It is always there. Find, and the situation will look different.

In anger, as a rule, people almost achieves nothing. And you also haven't achieved anything, giving vent to their emotions. Ask yourself: "what is important to me what I have achieved?" After these questions you should be funny, if you have a sense of humor.

Consider those motives and intentions were of your partner, which you think? And it really wanted to humiliate you with my words or actions?

Check yourself again and mentally ask all do you have done to your partner is not rude and offensive. Apparently, he was unhappy with your actions, frankly. Tell yourself: "Yes, the type should have great exposure and great respect for me not to break."

2. Visualization of anger. His technique is intended to survive the event which will cool the anger. For example, you offended some people. You are angry at him. But if you could see this person in any humiliating situation you have there would be a sense of satisfaction ("serves you right"), perhaps even pity for him. And your anger is likely gone.

Visualization technique teaches that all the conflict was played out in the imagination, as if on an inner screen, and thereby quenched the anger. To visualize the need to relax, focus on internal sensations and lead to normal breathing. I can recommend the following visualization options of anger:

1) reduce the growth of the person that caused your anger. Let it be a midget, dwarf or bug;

2) try to see this person to ridicule;

3) imagine the anger in the form of a beam of energy that goes through you into the ground;

4) create a scene of an imaginary revenge against your abuser and enjoy the vengeance (just in my imagination, of course).

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/feed?w=wall-40615235_54249

Tags

See also

New and interesting